[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I will never have a girlfriend. Yet I fucking engage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
I think I will never have a girlfriend.

Yet I fucking engage in communication with girls everyday.......I'm a fucking shit

I even slept in the same bed with a girl but we didn't do shit

I'm 27, not ugly, a little skinny
normal height
>>
>>17341235
And 'm still a virgin
>>
Grow a pair and make a move.
>>
>>17341235

make a move
>>
move
>>
>>17341247
>>17341250
what kind of move?

I'm moving all the time
>>
>>17341254

you were in bed with the girl. did you kiss her?
>>
Are you stupid too? A move as in get close, go in for a kiss, touch her thigh, feel a tit. Do you expect a girl to just do everything? You won't know unless you try.
>>
>>17341257
>>17341257
no

I tried to hold hands with her but she didn't hold my hand, so.
>>
Depends on what you wanna achieve. Sex, relationship, friendship.
Either way - make move. If you talk with a girl give her sign that you want something personal(as not work related). You can wait for girl to make a move, it happens, but I wouldn't recommend it. Happend to me few times, and they were always crazy.

So make a move, try to get to next level. Fail. Try again. GL&HF.
>>
>>17341258
>kiss, touch her

I'm scared that she calls me a perv or rapist or horny fucker if I touch her or kiss her out of nowhere.

or that she starts avoiding me after that
>>
>>17341261

keep making actual moves on women. dont just exepct them to light up a sign saying 'YOU SAVED UP ENOUGH GOOD BOY POINTS YOU CAN FUCK ME'.

that girl was a no go, but keep making moves til a girl is in bed with you and dtf
>>
>>17341262
>you talk with a girl give her sign
How do I give that sign

>ehem hey you wanna go eat something?

I went eat pizza but nothing happened.

so what sign is the sign for relationship, sex??
>>
Start developing some confidence. Get into the gym or something. You sound like a scared little boy. Shit, pay a chick if you have to. Maybe losing that V card will show you there isn't shit to worry about.
>>
>>17341274
>Get into the gym or something.

The girls say I look cute,

the gym shit is not the problem

My body isn't total ass, just a bit skinny.

also I don't have time for gym.
>>
I don't fucking know how to make a move anymore!!!!!

I'm tired because all my moves don't go anywhere!!!

And I don't want to go for those straight hardcore moves like

: straight up ask for sex or go for a straight kiss or touch

I want her to want it too,

not that she wants it after I made a move
>>
Ahhhh now the problem becomes clear. It's you. You just suck all around... all whiney and insecure.
>>
OP here

I just fucking tired

I have achieved everything I wanted in life except relationship and sex

it's to me more difficult and mysterious than anything else in life
>>
>>17341289
buy a fucking whore
>>
File: almao.jpg (11 KB, 240x231) Image search: [Google]
almao.jpg
11 KB, 240x231
everyone hates me what to fcking do :DD
>>
>>17341264

Dude. Two basic things:

1. Women want to be wanted. They like when man are pushing, and going forward. It isn't up to girl to tell you how far you can go. You have to check it on your own. But step lightly, and as far as she lets you.

2. Do it step by step. Start with touching her neutral body parts - her hands, arms, face, put hand or her waist, or arm on her shoulder. Start with contact that seems natural, during a talk. Just get closer and watch her reactions. If she doesn't mind, slowly move ahead, towards more erotic zones. Step by step.

Dont't be a creep, don't show you haven't touched a girl before, be calm and confident. She will probably like it as much as you do, and almost certainly knows whats going on.

If you are too awkward to do it, take dancing lessons. Dance is accepted, and tried through ages way to get that first contact on neutral ground, and checking out girls reaction. Also, you are both moving, so hey might happen some "happy accidents" that will get unnoticed.
>>
>>17341273

>how do i give that sign
>i bought her pizza but she didnt put her vagina in my face, what gives

stop being dumb. you take a girl out to eat. then you go for a little walk to chat. during that walk you reach out and grab her hand. if she takes it, you progress.

know that you dont have to go from zero to fucking in one evening. its okay to end the night iwth just a kiss then meet again next week. but you gotta go for the kiss, the hug, the arm around the waist. if you dont do it, she doesnt get a chance to say no.
>>
>>17341284

dude, you are limiting yourself. oyu dont have to go straight to sex.

if there is a girl you are tlaking to right now that hasnt rejected advances, text her and ask her out to eat.

after you eat, walk around, and go for her hand. end the night with a kiss on the lips. then ask her out next week. be prepared to fuck by the end of date two, but definitely push for it by date 3.
>>
>>17341289

This, sooooo much this. I feel you OP
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.