[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Both me and my girlfriend of over 1 year really love sex - we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467943012788.jpg (106 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467943012788.jpg
106 KB, 576x1024
Both me and my girlfriend of over 1 year really love sex - we're safe and we do it very often (usually every day or twice a day, except a few days during her period).
Of course, she knows what I like and is very good at pleasuring me. She tells me that i'm great with her and she's super happy, and i trust her, however I have never made her orgasm. She says that she has never orgasmed at all before, and doesn't know what it's supposed to feel like - I've gotten her "close" before but she gets really scared and DEMANDS that i stop. She says when it happens, she's worried she'll urinate.

tl;dr: how do I give my girlfriend an orgasm? Preferably without oral, since i'm disgusted by that shit, but if it's necessary than so be it.

pic unrelated
>>
I was under the impression that the feeling of pissing was her nearly reaching orgasm
>>
>>17341046
you need to make her feel that even if she pisses herself it dosent matter.
>>
>>17341062
it is
she needs to relax and let it happen
put a folded towel down on the bed right under her crotch, because she will come, and it's really liquid
>>
When she says stop
You don't stop
>>
>>17341066
This

>>17341205
also this

The g-spot is right by the urethra, and sometimes a girl will squirt, pee, or a combination of the two.

I would encourage you to actually do oral since most women find it to be the most pleasurable orgasm they get. I would also experiment with vibrating toys with her and see if you can get her clitoris off, so she can orgasm without worrying about the whole gspot peeing thing.
>>
>>17341435
Can I do it just by fingering/clitoral stimulation? I'm extremely grossed out by oral.
I know a dirty vagina smells like fish n shit - her's isn't like that - it's hard to describe, but it's like extremely powerful sweet/fruit/flesh...i tried once and it was so disgusting I just couldn't do it.
>>
File: 1452213206417.jpg (55 KB, 602x614) Image search: [Google]
1452213206417.jpg
55 KB, 602x614
>>17341046
>Preferably without oral
My girl just stayed with me for the first time last night and she fucking loved that, it's way easier than people say it is. Just lap that shit up.

Make fucking sure she hasn't done a pee in a while, after we had a break for an hour and got back to it it was not as pleasant as the fresh pussy taste.
>>
if she feels like shes gonna pee shes a squirter. take it from a female squirter
>>
>>17341046
she might be overly sensitive, instead of feeling like she has to pee she should be able to feel her vaginal muscles clenching, which is what's inevitably make her orgasm. work on different techniques, don't just focus on one spot. long, drawn out licks can do just as much as quick, rapid ones.
>>
>>17341046
>how do I give my girlfriend an orgasm?
Become a carpenter.
Then you'll learn how to nail her properly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.