[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do women hate gingers ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: e37.png (318 KB, 680x425) Image search: [Google]
e37.png
318 KB, 680x425
26, khv here
Why is being a redhead dude a no-go ?
No tinder matches, never asked out etc
>>
Don't worry anon! You just need to look deep into your soul and... oh, sorry
>>
>>17340997

You're assuming it's because you're a redhead, but maybe it's because you're wholly unattractive.

Why not science this and find out. Bleach or dye your hair (including eyebrows), and see if you get any matches. If not, then you can rest assured that it's not because of your hair at all! It's because you're repulsive!
>>
>>17341125
I already posted my face here once and they said its even good
Also i am 6'2 and 80kg and do lots of sports
But what has dying the hair has to do with it ? Probably if it turns darker i would even look like dracula ?
Maybe i just so it like this :
I photoshop my hair brown, get myself a tan and then change filter to B/W ????
I have no clue but i am pale as fuck of course too
Heard lots of negative things already so i was thinking online it doesnt hurt that much, but zero matches do hurt :((
>>
>>17340997
buy a head harness and build a thick douchebag neck so you dont look like a ginger pussy

also buy shoe lifts if under 6'2 for IRL interaction
>>
>>17340997

post a picture of yourself and lets see. like others suggested you might just be ugly.

i like gingers but i swipe left a LOT because a lot of em are ugly.

gingers can be really hot, but can also be really ugly. we like hot ones
>>
Don't know your problem. I have a ginger buddy that gets pussy just tossed at him to the point he has troubles finding something serious. And he ain't nothing pretty but he's cool enough for a nerd. Even smells a little. Must be your personality.
>>
>>17341276
Yeah cause they see my personality through a tinder profile

I am from germany btw
Fake location to us gave a few matches with black and asian girls at least

Damn i begin to hate white women trash
>>
>>17341276

Ginger here, I've never had an issue...
>>
They don't. If women dislike you it's not because you're a ginger.
>>
The gingers who dont have issues, where do you live ?
>>
>>17341340
Ne.
>>
Mh ok.
Then i will bulk up 5kg and maybe it helps. If not i will move to canada, there are enough asians who appreciate paleness
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.