[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I posted this a few weeks ago but how I do stop being ugly? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 720x960
I posted this a few weeks ago but how I do stop being ugly?
I understand fixing my hair, and trying to get fat back into my cheeks but is there anything else?
>>
>>17340656
Eat a lot become thicc
>>
>>17340656
Something OP has conviently left out: theyre a Trans.
>>
Fix you're eyebrows and wear makeup to accent you're eyes. They're you're best feature.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 802x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 802x1136
>>17340669
I want to gain weight

>>17340674
I think anyone can tell by just looking at my pic

>>17340676
This is a non-makeup pic with my hair brushed and brows done
>>
>>17340656
>Fix eyebrows
>Fix hair
>Put some light make up on
>Love and enjoy simply being able to live and being healthy
>Therefore smile a lot more
>???????
>Profit
>>
IMO, the tats don't help, but a lot of people are into it so that's subjective.
>>
>>17340674
>theyre a Trans
>>17340684
>I think anyone can tell by just looking at my pic
>>17340687
>enjoy simply being able to live and being healthy
Sorry, cut that being healthy part out, but otherwise the advice stays as is.
>>
Did you have fetal alcohol syndrome? Cause god damn.

Maybe try smiling instead of the resting bitch face, smile and accept that this is you.
>>
You're allowed to have some lack of confidence because your nose is a little asymmetrical and your eyebrows aren't perfect. But you literally need to practice smiling everyday. Your facial muscles are used to being stuck in an unhappy position. Smile anyway!
>>
ew
>>
>>17340706
No but I had a long philtrum which was fixed with a lip lift

>>17340732
I have this resting bitch face
>>
Oh I didn't see the tats. You definitely look like some meth user. You weren't ugly, you chose to be.
>>
you look like the kind of person I would see at work that is just a complete and total bitch, but with a bit of superiority complex towards even uglier people then you. The moment a guy would even say anything to you, you would flip your shit. try smiling some time, it might work for you.
>>
you looked fine in that you tube video. resting pictures make people look a bit different. Is this better than dude mode for you or do you wish you had stayed a normal guy?
>>
>>17340684
Looks alot better but I would try to experimenting with blue eyeshadow see what shades match you're eyes
>>
try smiling more
>>
>>17340656
stop smoking speed for starters
clean up those eyebrows
you already know about the cheeks
learn to smile
>>
>>17340748
I blame my low weight which causes my cheeks to be sunken in :/

>>17340750
I can't stand people with complexes like that.

>>17340752
You mean this vid https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLcEyZz3b_Q

>better than guy mode
Idk really. I didn't make for a good guy and I hated being a guy

>>17340754
Thanks

>>17340755
Everyone tells me this

>>17340764
I don't do drugs :/
>>
>>17340656
try circular eyebrows until u get ur cheeks back and long earrings. (trust me im good at this)
>>
>>17340767

yeah the smile more advice is usually bullshit, but I think it might help. And you're right the low weight doesn't help; makes you look like you have a drug problem.

Have you tried to gain weight? What have you tried? Have you talked to a doctor?

Women tend to have more body fat than men, conforms better to our view of what women should look like. It would definitely help.
>>
>>17340767
>Everyone tells me this

That's because there is mounds of research that smiling makes everyone more likeable, approachable, and attractive. It's far and away the most simple thing you can do.
>>
>>17340656
get a nose job
>>
>>17340656
Youre pretty!
>>17340684
In this pic youre gorgeous!
>>
>>17340770
I should go for circular brows
>long earrings
I don't think those would look good but I can try

>>17340783
I'm told I have a really good smile
>low weight
What's weird is that my cheeks were never sunken like this until I had surgery for my jaw which changed my cheek structure. I'm 145lbs at 5'9 which I think is a healthy weight but I like I'm anorexic

>>17340784
Yeah

>>17340789
I'm thinking about it
>>
>>17340656
You have really large and beautiful eyes, wouldn't call you ugly at all. But I understand you want to look more feminine. First of all, pluck your eyebrows. Gain some weight. Maybe lip fillers in the upper lip will also help. Not duckface level but that happens only when you are complete addict and ask to overdo.
I personally don't think your nose is ugly, the problem is the space between nose and mouth. Maybe braces will help. But in any case you should consult a doctor not just believe random people here.
>>
>>17340656
Plastic surgery
>>
>>17340684
>this is a boy
I'm scared of hitting on random "girls" now.
>>
>>17341869
after reading those comments, maybe still a nose job. I don't really know, because I've no idea of your profile. I wanted to tell that have a lip lift but you probably had one. There are some jaw surgeries that also remove horizontal part of the upper jaw but I've only seen when they actually do it for orthodontic reasons. Wouldn't recommend another jaw surgery though. Maybe you could even just have different haircut, lip and cheek fillers and that's it.
>>
>I know weight and hair
don't put the weight on the same level as the hair. your hair is pretty taken care of. your weight: you are becoming a skeleton. please eat. anorexia is the mental disorder with the highest death rate.
>>
>>17342017
please eat and seek mental health treatment

>>17340684
here is a very beautiful woman

>>17340656
here is a very beautiful woman with the bodyfat content of someone with pancreatic cancer
>>
>>17341869
I did have lip fillers in the past along with a lip lift cause my philtrum was very long

>>17341874
I did that
http://m.imgur.com/a/qDnSr

>>17341879
Sorry :/

>>17342023
My weight is a major issue
>>
Instead of bringing yourself down, post a pic you like. One where you think you looked cute/hot/whatever
>>
>>17340656
You're an ugly man.
>>
>>17342774
The whole point is trying to fix my bad pics but then again that seems silly
>>
>>17340684
you look hot tbqh
>>
More make-up? I don't see any on the pictures, I'm a man so maybe I don't see the sublte things.. I'm saying go full slutmode with the make-up see what its like and find a middle ground what feels well.
>>
>>17340684
If it makes you feel better I legitimately thought you were an ugly woman, not a tranny.
>>
Probably been said but I ain't reading this long ass thread.

Smile.
>>
Your face says damn unhealthy.

Start eating properly, not some hunger diet, eat good and healthy, stop smoking, drinking, or even doing drugs, go outside, move, do sports, don't spend so much time in front of monitor.

If any of those apply, do.
>>
>>17340684
>trans

Didn't immediately come to mind when I saw your pic.

Transgenderism is body dysmorphia. If you have body dysmorphia you will never be happy in your own skin without therapy. So get therapy, talk it out, learn to love yourself for who you are.
>>
>>17340656
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, you kinda cute. Work out, learn about make up and try to smile a bit more.
>>
>>17340656
Gain weight. Trim eyebrows. Wear makeup
>>
>>17342760
Aww look at these
You should smile more you have a nice smile shape

If you want to know what you should do surgically to fix your face it's definitely re-do your jaw and chin. Don't touch anything else before sorting this
>>
Wow so many whiteknighting faggots ITT.

Ironically if it was a real woman, they'd spend the majority of the thread disparaging her.
>>
>>17340656
You're a caricature of a woman, it's why you came to 4chan of all places to seek advice. 4chan the new home of the faggots.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.