[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, i need advice. Im currently doing the Camino of Santiago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Guys, i need advice.
Im currently doing the Camino of Santiago on bicycld. I decided to do it just because i tought it would be interesting.
I started in France and im already 140km in. Crossed the pyrenees, went through roads with 40 deegres celsius on my head...
Thing is, i can make it with enough time and riding only during morning but i really want to give up. I had a heat stroke yesterday and im really shaken.
What im afraid is to have to live with this failure. To reach a moment in life where i had to rise to the challenge and chicken out.. And then i think "well, and what if i rise? 20 days of suffering for what? Just for that?"

Is it wrong to give up?
>>
If you think you can handle the regret you'll occasionally feel about going through so much already and then giving up, do it. You'll probably sleep much easier knowing you kept going in the face of adversity. That's what it's all about.
>>
>I'm ready to wake up in a hospital anyway
Might as well do it. No ragrets.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.