[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideal partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x607
What qualities are you looking for in an ideal partner? Why?
How much are you willing to compromise? What qualities are essential?
>>
She would have to be wife material and a good mother. She should be conservative, old-fashioned, and have domestic capabilities, as well as a good heart. She must be trustworth, a good conversationalist, and share family goals in common with me.

I'm fairly liberal about appearance as long as she's white and healthy, and dresses in a dignified manner.
>>
>>17339690
Someone who will pull the trigger.
>>
Loyalty, you have to feel like you're on the same team
>>
>>17339690

Number one thing is loyalty and a willingness to stick things out. It's us against the world, and I don't want my heart broken by someone who I give my all to who just gives up on me when things get rough.

Other nice attributes:
Somewhat domestic
Creative (artistic)
Submissive
Loves sex with me, but hasn't slept around with many guys (preferably none but that's next to impossible these days)
Not depressed (Hard to find a non-depressed woman)
Dresses sexy but not slutty (love long legs)
Takes the initiative sometimes. This is a big thing with women. I don't mind taking the lead, but damn if every relationship I'm in I don't feel like I'm the one pulling all the emotional weight and trying to keep things together. I want someone who at least cares enough to fight for me.
Jealous and doesn't try to hide it
Has a dark side
Loves animals
Wants to live out in the woods
Bit of an exhibitionist

My ideal life would be a nice little cabin in the woods with a big garden, with just the two of us, and no one around for miles so we could fuck outside every day.
>>
>around my age (ideally as close to me as possible)
>face and body I find attractive
>also passionate about having children some day
>kind
>sense of humor I can at least get into
>intelligent
>a good conversationalist, good at both talking/storytelling and listening, able to discuss all kinds of topics and enjoys talking
>both verbally and physically affectionate, likes cuddling
>similar outlook on sex (a non-BDSM switch, healthy sex drive, not easily put off, open minded about trying things out)
>playful side, likes to tease me
>the obvious stuff like loyal, reliable, honest
>ideally passionate about a hobby I also find personally interesting and well educated

The last one is altogether not a priority, to start it off. I have a big range of appearances I find attractive, eg chubby with an average face is fine if he has a cute smile and friendly eyes.

I don't think if much more (obviously there's wriggle room in the age department etc) I could go without and still be happy in a long term serious relationship. But honestly, if someone managed to strike a chord in me and I felt like we were on the same wavelength somehow, he brought out fun sides in me, he made me feel happier, I'd probably try to overlook things.
>>
>>17341069
>exhibitionist
>no one around for miles

Well that just doesn't seem like a practical combination.
>>
>>17339690
>dominant
>as old as me or a bit older
>as tall as me or taller
>intelligent
>competitive
>>
>>17341109

You don't need to be around people to be an exhibitionist. Just go look at /soc/
>>
>>17339690
Strong Values and Principles
Cultured
Ambition
Educated
Non-trendy

Strong Values is really important - No drinks, drugs and a saver. Poor values to me would include highly superficial, reckless behaviour and a waster. No tattoos or any of that other silly stuff. I would be willing to work with a casual drinker but that is rare that people drink without getting or wanting to get drunk, but my friends are like that so who knows?

Sensible - Doesn't blow money on fashion and reserved enough to be able to make rational decisions, particularly in finance and time spending. Very grounded in reality.

Ambition - Doesn't want to be just a hairdresser or makeup artist, actually aiming to develop or pursue her career in the likes of corporate, medicine or psychiatry.

Educated - Kind of goes with ambition and the first part, but at least college educated in a good degree requiring a certain standard of work, such as Psychology, Law, Medicine, Business, HR, Finance or some such. Absolutely no exceptions if they studied feminine studies/gender studies or other crap which ruins people's mindset of the world. Also interested in literature and theater and actually able to talk about political issues, philosophy or such as well as casual instead of Kardashians 24/7.

Non-Trendy: Isn't stupid to define herself based on gender/some made up trendy sexuality and isn't obsessed with consummerism or trend diets. That and tattoos.

That's just off the top of my head and besides the one note of lack of exceptions, my ideal would be an Asian girl who is very much in control of her life, has her head screwed on, is sensible and feminine with the above qualities. That and if she were taller than me, not hard since I'm 5'4.
>>
Communication and understanding. Everything builds from there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.