[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been cheating on my boyfriend well over a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: lotus.jpg (5 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
lotus.jpg
5 KB, 264x191
So I've been cheating on my boyfriend well over a month with my personal trainer; he wanted to just get coffee but we ended up fucking in his truck.

After a week of daily sex I've been feeling uncomfortable doing it, but my personal trainer (let's call him Mike), has photos of me naked and he always jokes around that he will show my boyfriend.

I love my boyfriend and he is very loyal and sweet, and I am too scared to cut off ties with Mike only because he will show pics to my boyfriend.

My boyfriend is very busy, he works part time and has a night time class and comes to our apartment at around 7. Should I just tell him everything, I don't know what to do. I really want to break it off with Mike but I'm scared, he's a very big guy and he's always into rough sex I'm scared he might beat up my boyfriend.
>>
Let your boyfriend go you harlot. Stay with Mike, deceitful, corrupt people deserve each other.
>>
>>17339615
But I'm not attractive to him, it's just sex.
>>
>>17339617
Why would that matter? You cheated, you betrayed his trust and chose someone else, you made a decision, now tell him and let him go.
>>
I hope Mike shows your bf those pics

Take my energy mike!!!!!
>>
You're a horrible person and you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
Kill yourself op
>>
>>17339614
>So I've been cheating on my boyfriend well over a month with my personal trainer
Good for you, perpetuating misogynistic stereotypes is a hard job.

>I am too scared to cut off ties with Mike only because he will show pics to my boyfriend.
You'd deserve it. After all, you want to whore around, you have to accept the consequences.

Break up with your boyfriend, so he can find someone decent.

Then either hop on Mike's dick and make it official, or not. Your choice.
>>
File: UUUU.jpg (209 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
UUUU.jpg
209 KB, 800x778
>>17339614
>he's a very big guy
pic related.
>>
This is bait.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467930249297.jpg (8 KB, 261x204) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467930249297.jpg
8 KB, 261x204
>>17339614
Kill yourself you cheating scum
>>
>cheats
>"help me get away with it!"

No. You did something wrong, time to own up and deal with the consequences.

I mean, it was a choice you made. I can only assume your legs don't open automatically for every guy that walks by like a supermarket door. Yet you did it anyway. You knowingly did something awful that will hurt somone innocent for the sake of a dicking.

Now fuck off and deal with it
>>
Devil's advocate: was your boyfriend not satisfying or fufilling you in the first place?

Then the right thing to do is break up, not go behind his back, you awful person. There is no painless way out of this for everyone, but still, break up and then cheat
>>
sage, report and hide.
>>
>>17339614
I'd feel uncomfortable after a week of fucking in a truck. Try using a bed.
>>
>>17339614
This is bait.
>>
>>17339617
keep fucking us fit guys. we control the entity which is your relationship. we also do it better at any angle.
>>
File: 1188404517969.jpg (33 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1188404517969.jpg
33 KB, 576x432
>>17339614
Read this >>17339644
>>
>>17339614
just keep fucking him it's only been a week and won't be much longer before he starts fucking another woman and he will leave you alone. Ride it out, pardon the pun.
>>
>>17339614
I don't understand the problem here. Why exactly are you uncomfortable? It's what you wanted. Is this a power play by you to get Mike to care for you other than sex?
>>
>>17339614
You guys need to understand going into a relationship that there will always be at least one Mike in your gf or wifes life during the relationship. Whatever their reason it will happen. Some feel bad after but most only worry if there is a possibility they may lose the relationship. OP made the mistake of allowing the photos increasing the odds.
>>
>>17339614
>photos of me naked
why in hell would you allow photos? That's almost begging to be caught
>>
If you really love your bf you will tell him the truth.

If he goes to try to fight Mike that's his problem for fighting over pussy. He deserves to move on to something better than you. Maybe. Just maybe you'll be lucky and he'll forgive you.

But y'know...you'll just cheat on him again and etc..
>>
>>17339614
Why would Mike get in a fight over your pussy? He doesn't give a shit about you.

Couple things could happen. I'm a trainer, fuck clients occasionally but keep it quiet. If you get the reputation of creating drama, some clubs will not hire you or will fire you. If you work on your own it is your reputation that gets you clients. If there is a string of pissed husbands and bf's you'll starve unless you train only single's. Problem is, fuckable single women with the money to pay me are few.
>>
I already talked to him. I told the him everything. Tired of defending myself to strangers. HE already knows I APOLOGIZED
And we moved on sorry you hate me so much
>>
OP says she loves her bf but she clearly doesn't. Your boyfriend deserves a better woman than you and you deserve an std
>>
>>17339850
wow that was easy. who you gonna fuck next?
>>
>>17339850
>I APOLOGIZED
Is Mike still your trainer?
>>
>>17339850
What a cuck
>>
>>17339614
YOU GO GIRL SO STRONG AND INDEPENDENT. YOUR BOYFRIEND DOES NOT OWN YOU AND YOU CAN FUCK ANYONE YOU WANT!
>>
>>17339850
You cunt. If your boyfriend had a spine he would kick your slut ass to the curb. Shame on him for taking you back but then OP if are being honest this won't be the last time you cheat.
>>
This whole circle of losers deserve eachother. You're boyfriend is spineless and deserves you're skank self.
>>
Consider suicide
>>
Tell him. He's probably going to break up with you but you deserve it. Move on. If he forgives you, he forgives you.
>>
>>17339850
Wow, see how easy that was. You got to fuck your trainer, not feel bad and kept your relationship intact. I imagine your bf is crushed though he wants to forgive and stay together. It will be really hard for him if that matters at all to you.

I can almost get my head around him brushing it aside had you fucked the guy once but hell you fucked him for a week and he took photos. That isn't a mistake or a temporary lapse in judgement.
>>
>>17339850
You do realize Mike is gonna show everyone those pics and laugh about it with his buddies. Pretty humiliating for your bf
>>
>>17340847
he forgave OP
>>
>>17339614
You're an absolute cunt for cheating. Shame on you, and shame on your famiry. Just break up with your boyfriend before you hut him anymore.
>>
>>17339614
You cheated on your BF. Not even fianced or married is a big red flag

Sounds like a legit karma bitch-slap
>>
>>17339614

t. baitmaster

on the off-chance you're serious, write your bf a letter confessing what you've done and apologize for being such an awful, stupid whore (which is what you are) and then never contact him again

If Mike blackmails you with the pictures for endless degrading sex it's honestly what you deserve

Hope he makes you fuck a dog
>>
>>17339614
I don't think you're gonna be rid of Mike that easy. Even telling your bf won't stop this. I think it's funny it took you a month of fucking to finally feel bad. All that will change is your bf will know what you have done and Mike will still be plowing your ass in his truck.
>>
first:
sort cocaine mixed with aderall
then
buy an Ambush 300 Blackout and take 100 milligrams of LSD

whatever happens next is on God's hands
report back with the results OP
>>
Yea you need to tell your boyfriend and then hopefully he dumps your ass. Come clean entirely.
>>
>>17339850
I do wonder if you trickle truthed him? "I slept with my personal trainer" which is true but the truth would be "I fucked my pt for a week".

"We mightve done more than fuck I can't remember" which is true but the truth is "he has dirty pictures of me"
>>
>>17341206
it's worse than that anon. She's been fucking the guy for a month everyday, he wants to keep hittin it, is a rough sex kind of guy and he just may threaten to beat up her bf. She picked a winner. She's crazy if she thinks telling her bf about things will stop Mike.
>>
You go to Crunch Fitness don't you?
>>
>>17341353
so you might know this whore?
>>
>>17341355
If this whore goes to my gym then I probably know this whore.
>>
>>17341359
just wait and I'm sure you'll see the pics "Mike" took
>>
>>17339850
OP here, this isn't me

I had a sit down with Mike and we're just friends now, even though he's aggressive in bed he's actually pretty sweet. He had tons of flings with other girls and it was just casual sex, he has no intentions of ever exposing me because he says I'm a nice girl.

We had sex last night for the last time, and he told me if I needed anything I can just call him, but I don't plan to.
>>
>>17339850
I hope this is b8.
Your boyfriend is the biggest beta faggot
And you are a cock sucking leach of a whore.
>>
>>17341370
did you get the pics erased? he still your personal trainer?

more importantly why did you do this?
>>
>>17341359
at your gym what percentage of the women with personal trainers are fucking them?
>>
>>17341370
>I'm a nice girl
to everyone but your bf perhaps your bf would be crushed to know what you've been up to
>>
>>17339614
Just dropped in to say I hope he dumps you :^)
>>
>>17341370
OP (assuming this is OP), if you truly care about your boyfriend, come clean.

What you did is the biggest breach of trust you can commit in an exclusive relationship. You showed a complete lack of respect for him and what you have together by fucking your personal trainer. He has a right to know and you should tell him if you actually love him.
>>
>>17341370
>We had sex last night for the last time
I thought you felt bad about fucking him so why did you fuck him for the last time last night. There will be more last times for damn sure
>>
>>17341604
oh I get it now. You felt bad about him rough fucking you and you knew all you were to him is a piece of ass. Now you feel better because you know him and he knows you a little better and thinks you a good girl not some toss away slut.

I thought you actually felt bad about cheating but wrong.
>>
>>17341370
>I'm a nice girl
This is bait or your pt is literally retarded
>>
File: ellenpage.jpg (34 KB, 279x419) Image search: [Google]
ellenpage.jpg
34 KB, 279x419
What the fuck happened to those board? 36 individual posters? Are all of you cunts conspiring to troll me or just that stupid?
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.