[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone witnessed the moment when a pretty woman's looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Smoke-wallpaper-10647736.jpg (163 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Smoke-wallpaper-10647736.jpg
163 KB, 540x960
Has anyone witnessed the moment when a pretty woman's looks fade and she realizes that people only treated her that way because of her beauty?
>>
I am right now.
It's so satisfying when they were really cunty and we're relying soley on their looks for the longest time, and they slowly but surely realize they were always shitty people and everyone begins to leave them.
>>
>>17339503
I saw it hit a woman's face one time at a dinner after being ignored because a younger prettier girl was dominating a room. Every time she tried to give her useless opinion that people only indulged in before, because of her looks. She was ignored, I mean guys didn't even look at her. For the rest of the night she stared at her food and looked like she wanted to cry.
>>
>>17339455

I hate to break it to you, but a lot of good looking people are also nice people.

Once their looks fade, they're still nice people.

Yes, they have everything.
>>
The sad part about it all is that they come to the very logical conclusion that it's because they're not hot enough. And they're right - and they go and spend more money on superficial shit like clothes, makeup and surgery to be interesting again.

And sadly this is only ever going to change if guys around the world start saying "hmm, maybe I don't want to fuck hot chicks. Maybe I'm actually interested in girls with substance instead". And although I'm way more interested in brains than beauty, even I have a bottom threshold.
>>
>>17339516
Not denying that bud. There's also people who skate on their looks there whole life while treating people like shit on the way.
>>
>>17339522

Most people aren't like that though.
>>
>>17339514
>For the rest of the night she stared at her food and looked like she wanted to cry.
Anyone who gives that much fuck about the opinion of RANDOM worthless people is themselves at fault.
Hate to break it to you but there are also a lot of hot/attractive people who aren't hungry attention whores. In fact the majority aren't.
See >>17339516

Why does it turn you on that much in the first place? You jelly you've been ugly your whole life? Also beautiful peoples looks don't fade away suddenly. They're always consideren beautiful for their own age and they will always get attention from a specific group of people.
Makes you sad to know, eh?
>>
>>17339522
>There's also people who skate on their looks there whole life while treating people like shit on the way.
Not more or less than ugly/fat people who treat people like shit on their way, mind you.
Why do you hate so hard on beautiful people? Ask yourself and reflect on it is my advice for you.
>>
I used to be a professional model. I had much more friends that i could manage, but i was aware that it was because they found me pretty and maybe wanted more. Then i got fat, left that world of snobs and interessed people. only true friends remained. I'm happy like this, only sometimes i miss how easy was to approach people...but now i can identify jerks more easily.
>>
>>17339553
>Then i got fat

Kinda pointless to do that, why not be cute AND make some genuine guy happy instead of getting all bitter and fat just because someone liked looking at you.
>>
>>17339559
i didnt do that in porpouse OF COURSE. it happened. discovered thyroid disease too late. at first i would have done anything to lose fat as fast as i could... now i dont care XD i'm average. i dont have the size of a model anymore but i'm not that bad.
>>
>>17339455
Meh. Go watch a production of Cats.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.