[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#2 issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 640x960
I usually go every 3ish to 4 days. and that's how if always been my whole life. but recently. it's been about 5 days and I don't even have the urge to go at all nothing. I feel fine but iv been eating every day and it's worrying me that iv eaten 3 square meals for 5 days and I have no need to crap.. now I have a slight sharp pain right below my rib cage above my stomach. that pulses every now and then. Nothing major. pain wise just annoying, I haven't been constipated at all. I usually have no issues with this at all. But I'm kinda worried now. Can't see a doctor...
>>
>>17339173

You need to see a doctor. I don't know what you have, but we can't help you.
>>
well. guess I'm screwed. thanks I guess.
>>
>>17339181

Why can't you see a doctor?
>>
>>17339184
I have no insurance. And barley enough money to pay my bills I just moved out.
>>
>>17339189

ER's have to treat you, regardless if you have insurance or not. They will register you for Obamacare.

Or look for an urgent care, they typically cost 50 - 100 dollars.
>>
Usually by the 3rd day I have an overwhelming urge to go but by the 4th day I felt 100% no feeling to go then today same as yesterday, makes no sense
>>
>>17339189
Lol murica. Health care is so fucked up there. When are you guys going to become civilized like Canada.

Also since this is a poop thread, I poop about 5 times a day. Is that good?
>>
>>17339192
I might concider. when I was little I got stopped up real bad because well a spider attacked me while shitting(long story) and I forced my self not to go for like a month(fucked me up) and had to get this stuff shoved up my ass to fix it, I'm no longer like that but ever since I was very little I go every 3 ish days idk why I hear people going every single day. idk why but I felt like I had to share that bit of info with the world
>>
Sounds like you could have a possible intestinal blockage or ulceration happening. My advise is to try and seek some sort of medical attention. Las thing you need is a tear or hernia. In the mean time, try fasting and drinking warm water with tea to see if it helps or makes things worse.
>>
>>17339203
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>17339200

My brother was like that too. When he came to America for the first time he didn't poop for like a week and a half before he told my dad. Ended up having a similar procedure.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.