[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hear my story /b/tards: >Be me >Girl next door >Awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1437251915943.jpg (35 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
1437251915943.jpg
35 KB, 300x399
Hear my story /b/tards:
>Be me
>Girl next door
>Awkward and a little crazy
>Try to get with her
>Friendzoned
>Two years go by without being her friend
>I change as a person
>Get more mature
>I really want to date her/ fuck her hard
>I get weird signals from her that I might be able to make a move
>Her best friend dates my brother
>Don't know if I have a chance
>Don't know if I am just the thirsty guy
>Don't know if I could get out of the friend zone
>She knows so much about me
>Idk if I have any chance with her
>>
Whats this post about?
>>
What are you even asking

You can do one of two things
1. Go for it and realize that the worst thing that can happen is you getting turned down.
2. Be too scared of the possible consequences and live with the "what if" for the rest of your life.

Don't be a bitch OP. Pick #1.
>>
>>17338308
this isn't /b/ summerfag
>>
>Girl next door

Why would you want that?
>>
>>17338308
Fuckin loser, grow some balls, take the plunge get the clunge.
>>
>>17338308
Always go for it OP. Whatever it is. Whatever the chances. Anything is better than asking yourself later what could've been.
>>
>>17338308

I learned this recently. Take my word as gospel.

>The friendzone is both a real thing and does not exist at all.
>It's real in the way that girls will describe it: After a while, girls will think you are not interested in them and 'move on' to liking other guys.
>It doesn't exist in the way that guys think about it - that once you are in the friendzone, it's impossible to leave. There is no such zone. If they were interested before, they're still interested now. They just don't waste time waiting for you to man up and ask them out. So if you still have these feelings, just fucking go for it. I promise you it's #worthit.

Source: I climbed out of the friendzone after 6 months. Finally confessed feelings because she forced it out of me. Found out she basically "friendzoned" me hard so she was surprised that I liked her, but wasn't against the idea of going out for a date. Currently gf of 1 month.
>>
>>17339531
Let me ask you something, anon.
I've been friends with this girl for 7 months now. Immediately as we started talking we clicked on every single level. We just talked and talked all day, every day and we still are doing so. We just grew more and more fond of each other as time passed. After some times I realized I loved her. After some more time I told her that. She told me she loved me too and that she never opened to someone and cared for someone like she does for me, but that she also just doesn't want a relationship right now and that she has no idea how she will feel in a month or a year. I've asked her about it again 3-4 times and she always gave me the same answer, that she isn't feeling it, but she also always stressed the fact that she really doesn't know how she will feel in the future.

I'm not really sure what to do.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.