[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone help me find a suicide website where I can talk to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: avatar_f116206ed9d9_128.png (3 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
3 KB, 128x128
Can someone help me find a suicide website where I can talk to someone anonymously? I don't have much luck finding them.

Thank you very much
>>
The hotline is much better what country are you in? Google the number to the agency, they'll help you.
>>
Right here bro.
>>
>>17338273
I've tried here already and no luck. Instead I get insulted even more. I want to resolve my depression fast.
>>
>>17338282
You're not going to resolve your depression fast, that's pretty unrealistic. What's got you down? If you would like to talk privately I'd be more than willing to.
>>
>>17338314
Thanks anon. My depressed ex girlfriend drowned me in depression with her and then dumped me with no explanation. She was the only thing I had going for me. I'm trying to find better advice other then hobbies/meeting new people.
>>
>>17338328
Do you work? Live by yourself?
>>
>>17338336
I work at a local target and live with my grandparents.
>>
>>17338261

Try out 7 cups of tea. They have people that just hang out and talk to you, it's helped me a number of times. And get yourself on an antidepressant, if you're not already.
>>
>>17338328
What do you mean by drowned you in depression?

It's okay to mourn for a relationship. If you truly feel like she was the only thing going for you, then of course you're going to be sad about losing her, particularly if you don't feel like you have closure. While hobbies and meeting new people can help, sometimes it also helps to feel the things you are feeling and allow that to help you move on. Sometimes it takes time, and that's okay. Know that you aren't going to feel this way forever, and that there are other things and other people out there for you.
>>
>>17338341
Do drugs on your off time. You get a lot of hot tweaker bitches if you're on that powder, bro.
>>
>>17338344
When I said she drowned me I meant that I tried so hard to help her out and bring her up and out but just made things worse. And to add a cherry on top she dumped me over text. "I don't think we should see each other anymore". But thanks man, helps a ton.

>>17338342
I will check it out anon, thanks so much for feedback.
>>
>>17338360
That really sucks, I'd be messed up about it, too. It's tough to try to help someone who can't help themselves, but that's not your fault. I hope you feel better soon, man.
>>
>>17338261
Former depressed Anon right here. I also was in a relationship with a depressed girl who then bottle necked into severe depression. She took it out on me and I wasn't a strong character and it rubbed onto me. I broke up with her and it's been 4 years since I have not had a girlfriend since.

I took anti depressants and as anyone who has took them will tell you, they don't instacure you they just level you out. You no longer feel shit and now you feel meh. 5/10.

You have a long way ahead of you bro and my life is picking up now and I am greater man now, I am a shining light that diminshes the shadow of my former self.

You need to accept you are depressed, dig in deep and weather the storm but when you come out after anon, ooooh when you come out after, it will be a different world. You have a spark of desire to live left inside you, keep tending to it, don't let the rainy days extiguish it just like you shouldn't let the sunny days dry it out and cause your fire to burn in a quick blaze.

Anon i promise you when you come out the other side you will have won. Just dig deep.
>>
>>17338384

Former? Do you mean after a while I won't get these weird feeling anymore? I'm currently on Lexapro 20mg and you're absolutely right, it kinda just levels things off, but I'll take what I can get you know?
>>
>>17338393
If you are asking me in those 4 years have I since waded up to neck high water and let myself float to see if ill stop myself from drowning. I haven't done that once was enough.

You will stop feeling the way you do. Will you have bad days? Yes. Will you experience horrible things? Yes. But when you're back to clearer emotional stability you will deal with those things very well.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.