[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was making this big ass party for my birthday and 1 month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
So I was making this big ass party for my birthday and 1 month before the party I told my friends about it. I invited 38 peeps out of which on the 10th of June only 14 are gonna come. Fuck me right ?
>>
File: 1415587391074.png (171 KB, 394x346) Image search: [Google]
1415587391074.png
171 KB, 394x346
That's still a lot of people.
Quit being a fucking baby.
>>
I know I'd be lucky to get maybe 2 people to show up to a party I made, 14 would be unthinkable for me.

Just saying, it could be a lot worse.
>>
don't fucking plan the party for a ton of people. know everyone coming and adjust accordingly. fuck off with this shit man you planned it 30 days ahead. at the most you should have done it two weeks ahead. you live here you should know that american millenials don't hold plans for shit and have an ADHD type of mentality within their lifestyles shoved down their throats through media sources.
>>
>>17338165
June 10th was last month
>>
File: 1467161376490.jpg (83 KB, 622x757) Image search: [Google]
1467161376490.jpg
83 KB, 622x757
>he has birthday parties
>people will come if he throws a party
Get this out of here
>>
>>17338165

what? thats almost half, and who cares about the number its the quality of people.

i dont understand big parties anyway, just invite people you actually like and spend the time with them. dividing it up between 38 people is nonsense.
>>
That's pretty normal nigga

You'll probably get a second wave of flakes too, probably end up with 10 or 11 people
>>
>> 17338280
I want the normies off my board.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
Why on earth would you want 38 people at your party? Unless you have a spacey, expensive, bombass condo or clubhouse, then 14 should be enough.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.