[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to go for a real knock out if your looks are very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1321719.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1321719.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
Is it possible to go for a real knock out if your looks are very very average? My crush is like a 8-9/10 and i'm between a 5 and a 6, 7 at the very best.
>>
9/10 times it won't work out. But, once in awhile.

I've gotten several girls out of my league. In bed, I mean, not dating of course.
>>
Sure. You don't have the best shot but it can happen. Although your biggest challenge will be to not show insecurity/feelings of inferiority to her. It's a tough deal but visible self consciousness etc are seen as unmasculine and entirely unsexy.

Basically if you want to go for it, really go for it, don't half ass an attempt to "get the shot in".
>>
>>17338180
Do you think dating a 9/10 is impossible? I mean it's not my case since all i want ATM is fugging, but out of curiosity, could a 6/10 date a 9/10 successfully?
>>
>>17338188
Not them but if you ask me, it's not that likely but not impossible. Ultimately all everyone wants is to be with someone they are attracted to, get along with easily and for that person to make them happy and make life better.

Having said that, everyone looks conventionally attractive people and if you're going for a 9 as a 5.5, you're going to be competing with guys who also have good things going for them but have the striking and immediately obvious bonus of being handsome.

Sometimes things happen by chance. You have to work together and realize in a non-romantic environment that you are really on the same wavelength. She might have never considered you an option at first, but that's no issue because she got a lot more impressions of you than just the first ones.
Obviously this is not an everyday thing though, and if you want to chase someone that much hotter you better bring a lot to the table. I'm talking being a generous and excellent lover, a funny man who draws positive attention to himself in social situations, active, a good cook, someone with interesting hobbies he's passionate about. Obviously it doesn't have to be this specific list, but you get the idea. You can be a 5.5 in looks but a 9 in total package.

Having said all this though, consider that you might want more out of a prospective partner than just that she's exceptionally hot. Perhaps a new thought.
If you want to be with a woman who is strikingly beautiful AND kind, amusing company, intelligent, a good prospective mother and emotionally stable... that's still a whole other deal. So that leads me to the conclusion/advice that while it's theoretically possible, I wouldn't say it's worthwhile to go chasing beauty queens as an average guy.
>>
>>17338145

possible yes. plausible no. the biggest question you ahve to ask, is what do you lose by going for it in the casual sense?

for best results post a picture of yourself here and lets see what you're made of. if you cant do that you dont have the balls to pursue her anyway.
>>
File: 20160708_230812.jpg (906 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160708_230812.jpg
906 KB, 2560x1536
>>17338238
There you go brotha.
>>
>>17338253
>though, and if you want t

>uber close up
>sideways
>kinda dark

take a better picture mate. i mean you dont look hella ugly here, but you arent doing yourself any favors by doing a close up side ways shit.
>>
>>17338267
I'm a shit at taking pics tho
>>
>>17338271

>im shit at taking pics

im not asking that you find a great shot and work the lighting and the angles for selfie magic. we are trying to be objective not cover your flaws.

but if you are insisting that you are 'shit' at holding a camera in a way that we see your full face, then just give up now cuz ur pretending to be too retarded for anyone to take seriously.
>>
File: 20160708_233749.jpg (833 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160708_233749.jpg
833 KB, 2560x1536
>>17338274
Better?
>>
>>17338312

still blurry as hell.

honestly it depends on the girl. i find you to be handsome. part of that is motivated by my love of curly haired men and i know that with a little growing those would be full fledged curls.

but in my opinion you have the potential to be an 8 if you simply work out and make sure you take good care of your skin.
>>
>>17338325
Thank you! I've been going to the gym lately, gonna keep on doing it then.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.