[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
backing out of a hookup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
hey /adv/ so I've been sexting this guy for a few weeks now and he wants to meet up for NSA sex. I agreed and now I have changed my mind.

He knows my full name and lives locally, I don't want to meet him, but I'm scared that if I say no he will try and spread my nudes.

How do I cancel the hookup without sounding like a bitch?
>>
You fucked this one up. Now you can only hope he's not a bitter asshole. What's the reason you are backing out of it?
>>
>>17334208
Spread the nudes yourself, then he has no ammo against you, might as well start here.
>>
>>17334213
Also, you might want to give him a reason and not just ghost on him. I'd lean more against "i changed my
Mind about this whole nsa thing" instead of "you are creeping me out". Make sure to not hook up with another guy right away. That might piss him off
>>
>>17334214
Did you send nudes with your face in it or otherwise traceable to you (tattoos)? If so you might just have to learn this lesson the hard way
>>
File: spock.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
spock.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>17334208
Tell him that you were raped by a nigger / Muslim / uber driver and need to postpone the nsa sex until the HIV results come back.

Then tell him that you got pregnant because of it, Jesus told you to keep the baby, and you're so glad he's around to take you to support groups / Lamaze classes / babysit.

Overload him with drama, and he'll ghost on you.

Or, if you're under 18, just swat him for the CP on his phone / computer.
>>
best idea: tell him you just found out you have aids and don't feel like having casual sex anymore. or tell him you got herpes. or you found out you're pregnant. or you have genital warts.
>>
top notch advice, thanks /adv/

Seriously though, he seems chill enough, he doesn't seem evil. He knows my name because he saw me on facebook but my account is super private, nothing but my name and picture is visible to public. I guess I could sneakily block him on my families accounts so they wont get anything if he finds them.

If things turn to blackmail I have his name and nudes so I guess I could do the same back.

>>17334223
No pictures had my face in and the only thing identifyable of me is a mole, but it's not exactly in a position my family look at ._.

There was one time I had a skype call with him but he was on mobile so he likely couldn't have recorded the whole thing, if he took screenshots none had my genitals + face in at the same time, maybe just the below my nose.

I'm seriously thinking into this way too much. I'm just going to tell him I'm too nervous and don't like the idea of meeting anyone atm.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.