[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so a girl i dated very briefly from work found out about a fake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1467892760740.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1467892760740.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
so a girl i dated very briefly from work found out about a fake facebook profile i was using to stalk her. Being the idiot i am i had my family members who share a distinct last name as friends on the account so she knows it was me. Im gonna be off the next two weeks but im thinking of just switching jobs in this time. I see no better way in dealing with this situation. thoughts?
>>
>>
>>17333816
Hahaha you're a fucking creeper lmao idiot. Switch jobs now because word is gonna get around your job that you're a creeper
>>
>>17333816
ok
>>
>>17333954
i assumed as much. Christ, never thought id be the fucken weirdo
>>
So... How did she find out you used it to stalk her?
>>
not 100% certain, but i rarely ever do anything on that acount, and the other day i liked a photo at around midnight. She works nightshift so i think while facebook was really slow and she was bored she mightve just clicked the profile and saw that most of this strangers 35 were mutual, and i also had my sister as a friend so yea that was probably the giveaway...
>>
>>17334043
>makes fake facebook profile to stalk someone
>never thought id be the fucken weirdo
ok
>>
Just pretend that you had her added on the fake Facebook to stalk one of the other 35 people. Why would she just assume it was for her? What an egotistical twat.

Unless you can somehow think of an actual reason. Maybe the account is for experimental purposes? Or you are working on having a new one instead of trimming the crap off the old one cause there is too much to clear on it. I've even heard of people having second Facebook accounts just as a 'personal' account to their 'public' one with hundreds of folk on it.
>>
>>17333816
Why did you use your real name on a fake facebook profile?

Also can't you say something like
i really like you but i was too shy, so rather than talking to you I look at your pictures at around midnight if you know what I'm saying
>>
>>17334366
Wow, way to pronounce how creepy you are.
>>
>>17334369
wow way to not get my joke anonette
>>
how did she find out?
did you like one of her posts?
>>
>>17333816
It might be too late but you can say you were using the account to see what friends of friends see on your profile, since even if you set your profile to private, friends of friends still see some info the general public doesn't see.
>>
>>17334366
i didn't use my real name, im not that retarded.

and it wouldnt work because as i mentioned we dated briefly like a month but she kicked me to to the curb which is when i added her with a fake profile
>>
>>17334761
ill just deny it all i already deleted the fake account, even though she wont believe it. She blocked the profile at first, and considering she has a thousand fb friends it was obvious when she blocked this specific profile. She then put me on something different because i could click on her profile again but dindnt see anything new of hers on my newsfeed.

im just gonna switch jobs though and focus on not being sou autistic and weird, fuck dealing with that awkwardness at work
>>
What were you getting out of stalking her?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.