[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrong board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Is there any alternative to having one these two fucktards run this country. Sure their will be a third party candidate, but none have won in recent history. Is there any hope at all? Also, is smug cuntface Hilary really just gonna get away with it?
>>
No, there is no alternative.
>>
Also, out of morbid curiosity, what are the chances of being visited by the feds for making empty threats against cuntface Hilary?
>>
>>17333380
Probably low, but I've refrained from doing so.
>>
I know people in the past said they would leave the country if their candidate did not win, but this time around I am putting serious consideration into going expat no matter who is elected
>>
>>17333380
you might just die in an unfortunate and timely car accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQJjx19sRbs

Enjoy this classy tune instead
>>
>>17333394
Why have I not heard this before. Thank you kind stranger.
>>
>>17333401
Haha hope you enjoy it friend =) Its all yours!
>>
>>17333372
>hurr durr none of these candidates represent me what the fuck
>I NEED A CANDIDATE THAT I CAN AGREE WITH 100%
>No i just can't choose the lesser evil thats too much thinking
If that bothers you so much, then run yourself for office
>>
>>17333419
Not asking for perfection. Just not complete trash. Also, I'm not qualified. Thank you for having so much confidence in me though <3
>>
>>17333424
>tfw goyim still think the POTUS matters
>>
Also, I feel like it would be a great tragedy to not share this with the world.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-rg7EIt1x4
>>
Or this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_q_nHsZWOhw
>>
>>17333428
Do you speak of the illumanti
>>
>>17333435
illuminati*

My bad guys. Hope ya'll are enjoying the fabulous tunes though
>>
>>17333372

>I don't want either of the presumptive candidates to be president.

A bit too late to change that now, isn't it?

Before these people became the presumptive candidates, what did you do to aid the other potential candidates?

Did you vote in the primaries?
>>
>>17333391

Thanks for letting us know. It will really change things.
>>
Tell me specifically what you don't like about Clinton without saying the word Benghazi.
>>
You know I've never got a single response to that? No matter how many times I say it. Tells you something about propaganda in the media.
>>
>>17333552
The Clintons are absolute bottom of the barrel scum. Gutter trash. Bill is a serial rapist and part of a pedophile and human trafficking ring (look up the conviction of his bud he bailed out, Jeffrey Epstein). Their various front groups and "foundation" are just proxies to funnel funds around and get around legal limits.

She's an empty, broken human being and a generic politician that engineers what she says simply to appeal to a given voting block. None of it means anything, and every time she says "people are inspired by the vision of this campaign!" you can only say "what vision." Not only that, you get the blatant election fraud and vote suppression in numerous states. Hundreds of thousands of people either purged from voter rolls, having their party switched, given provisional ballots, or simply having the voting machines process every given sanders vote as 3/5 of a vote, or whatever it was. Same deal happened 2008, she's part of it. It's par for the course, and she's largely being installed to make sure the TPP passes.

Then her email bullshit. And appointing rich donors to positions on various high level boards, a guy named Raj Fernando being an example. List goes on and on. These people are absolute trash, and I'm sick of it. She will do nothing positive. All this whining about Trump, when everything people are afraid he'll do Hillary has either already done, said she would, or obvious actually would.

Bernie was the objective correct choice. Anyone honest and aware knew it would pan out this way. I live in Vermont, so my role is more or less over. Enough people here will vote for that whore that it doesn't matter what I do.

There's your bigger picture explanation. Stop talking to morons.
>>
>>17333606
Ignoring everything you said that was blatant conjecture and baseless slander, which was about half, you're describing the actions of a party leader in an election year. You know how many of her decisions are actually hers? about 10 fucking percent. Grow up and stop using news media. My good friend Noam Chomsky has something to say.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_Consent
>>
>>17333622
You completely missed the point. It doesn't matter how much of what she's saying is actually hers. The point is it's all the wrong things for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>17333519
Voted for Sanders, tried working with locals supporters at the university to spread information and gather more supporters. Also tried getting others to vote. Nothing significant but yea.
>>
I take what I can with a grain a salt when "news" comes from the media. The problem is to properly form an opinion you have to get your information from the source and something/someone close to it and the majority of the time you're not gonna have access to that. So you're left trying to piece together whatever you hear.
>>
>>17333372

>in recent history
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqB9XfmaYO8
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.