[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me move onto the next step
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: dating.jpg (21 KB, 270x193) Image search: [Google]
dating.jpg
21 KB, 270x193
25M

I got sick and tired of being single so I decided to actually do something about it. Asked a girl to go run with me and we ran around a college campus today (she's a grad student). Afterwards we went to her place and talked and ate ice cream and said bye. I wasn't nervous or anything during it all but wish I coulda said some things better. It went ok tho.

So what am I supposed to do now? I'm going to ask her to run with me again next week but I'm entirely unsure as to how to escalate this casual running buddy relationship to a more serious one. She is very busy with her studies so I think asking her to spend an entire evening with me would be a terrible idea.
>>
Off to a good start imo. Wish i could give you advice. Best luck to you
>>
>>17332884
>busy with her studies

No chance faggot.
>>
>>17332975
Some people are actually busy and this could work in his favor if he can figure out how to navigate around her schedule
>>
>>17332884

you actually sound sweet. I think she might like you. You've already gone on technically one to three "dates."

Do you talk through text messaging?
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20 KB, 474x305) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20 KB, 474x305
>>17332884
Run with her again. Innocently steer her to an unpopulated trail. Then let your cock "accidently" flop out of your shorts. When she notices, tell her that it isn't going to suck itself.

Worked every time I've tried it.
>>
>>17334284
Ehhh asking her to go run with me was the first time i messaged her so not really. ill probably say hi later today see how she reacts.
>>
>>17334300
This

The 1 out of 10 times it DOESNT work, she isn't worth it anyway so nothing lost
>>
Last bump for more input
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.