[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /adv/. There this girl I go to work with. For the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: giphy.gif (499 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499 KB, 500x246
I need help /adv/. There this girl I go to work with. For the most part I can only assume she likes me. I like her. I want to ask her out.

Today I worked with her and I tried to get a moment alone where I could ask her (we both are fairly busy) and I just couldn't do it. I figured at the end of the day when we walk to our cars I'll ask her. She parked fairly close to me anyway.

But at the end of the day, she walked out to her car and practically ran. Didn't even get to talk to her. I even clocked out before she did. By the time I got to my car, walking as fast as I could, she pulled out and was driving away.

Obviously I need to do something. There is very little opportunity to ask her out, let alone talk to her. In the past I've talked to her, she seemed great. I don't really understand.

Should I just give up? Don't even start with the "don't date coworkers" it's a minimum wage job, nothing important, we both go to college.
>>
File: 1467781384794.jpg (2 MB, 1420x4742) Image search: [Google]
1467781384794.jpg
2 MB, 1420x4742
>>17332500
Pic related suggests asking her out in front of everyone. I'm a perma-virgin so i don't have any advice to give, but maybe this helps.
>>
>>17332543
was it the one about the finger wiggling?
>>
>I think this girl likes me
You know her behaviour indicates that she's avoiding you, right?
>>
>>17332689
>>
File: 1467690501524.png (7 KB, 395x73) Image search: [Google]
1467690501524.png
7 KB, 395x73
>>17332543
whoever made that was a fucking idiot when It comes to fitness. Like a complete idiot.
Idk much about social interaction, so I cant doubt him or affirm him on that front, but I can say when it comes to fitness hes a fucking idiot
>>
>>17332698
That's what I don't get. We've talked before. She approached me. We laughed about dumb stuff. She's really shy towards a lot of people though so I really don't think she's avoiding me. She has no reason to.
>>
>Currently going out with a coworker
Ask her what she's doing on the weekend, if she's not doing anything ask her if she wants to hang.. If she is doing something just go "oh that sounds cool" or whatever, don't splurge and be like "errrr I was gonna ask you out"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.