[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm very lonely, but I don't have many social skills,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1467025066631.jpg (103 KB, 429x344) Image search: [Google]
1467025066631.jpg
103 KB, 429x344
I'm very lonely, but I don't have many social skills, and I think I come off as slightly retarded or something.

Anyway, when I do talk to most people, I realize that most of the time I don't even like them.

The people that don't seem interested in talking to me are typically the ones I'd like to be friends with.

What do I do? How do I make friends? I've been on the internet for years and only made one friend, and he ditched me.
>>
>>17331922
You could be autistic and thats not meant as a meme or insult. Google it, I have it and I have destroyed and lost every relationship I have had due to acting retarded.
>>
File: nat423.jpg (90 KB, 610x421) Image search: [Google]
nat423.jpg
90 KB, 610x421
>>17331922
Dubs and based Nat?!

DON'T GIVE UP OP
>>
>>17331966
I have aspergers too anon. OP, my suggestion to you would be to go to a GOOD friendly therapist and talk about this with them. It will make a tremendous difference. Now I live a much better life. I can make all the friends I want, but women are still an enigma to me haha. Hang in there bud.
>>
>>17332125
I said autism not aspergers,

I feel the aspergers title gives others too high of an expectation of me. I was diagnosed with Autism.
>>
>>17332137
They are thinking about making it all one thing again anyway, so yeah. We are autists
>>
>>17332125
Uhh what did the therapist tell you that made you better? Maybe I'm a legit retard and can't be helped
>>
>>17331922
If you're around 23+, you don't have much time. Either accept being alone or fix it. I can confirm that after 25 you're pretty much stuck.

I'm 27 in a few days and going to spend it working and then watching late night tv on my own. Pretty much like the rest of my 20s.
>>
>>17332366
Well I'm 25 so I guess I'm fucked
>>
>>17332366
Why don't you get a fucking hobby, or buy some beer, or fucking read a book like god you can be single and lonely and not fucking a boring nihilist
>>
>>17331922
quit trying and focus on your damn self. busy people don't have time for others.
>>
>>17332408
>read a book

I used to but these days I can't really concentrate.
>>
>>17331922
Tinder, just swipe right till you match and one day you'll meet someone who will make you very happy and live the rest of your lives together
>>
Fuck you annon and your squeaky voice!!!
>>
>>17332366
That's not true, before I started my current job I had like 2 real friend, now I have more friends that I made at work. We go to lunch together get invited to parties. I started working there at 27 and I'm 28 now.

The friends you make in your early 20s can be really flaky and prone to stab you in the back, the older people get the less time they have for bullshit and drama in their lives.

You can always make new friends by cultivating new interests and starting new hobbies just be open and honest
>>
>>17333874
That probably depends on where you work, I mean, if you work a wageslave job the people you tend to meet are transient, with the (much) older people being more permanent.
>>
>>17331922
lol did you post this exact same thread and image on 420chan /qq/
>>
>>17334202
Yeah. Kind of surprised you found that out tbqh famailia
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.