[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna have sex with my cousin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ARG_MEMES.png (78 KB, 964x898) Image search: [Google]
ARG_MEMES.png
78 KB, 964x898
So, I know this sounds bad but, I have "feelings" for my cousin.

> Be me.
> 19 (M)
> Live with parents
> Cousin
> Also, 19 (F)
> 10/10
> I work Night Shifts at a grocery store
> Insomniac except for a few hours of sleep after work and sleep on the weekends
> Cousin comes over a lot
> She wants money
> I have developed feelings for her
> I can't even talk to her probably.
> I have her number
> She's coming over at 2 PM EST
Wat do?
>>
It's simple anon. You can do it if she's willing, otherwise you're shit outta luck.

Are you searching for a magic bullet that guarantees that someone you have feelings for will love you back?
>>
>>17330420
Yeah, but, what do I say... If she says no I can't just remove on Face Book I'd be stuck with that awkward
moment all my life.
>>
>>17330428
it depends anon you can make a move on her if she's somewhat interested in you as a man if not that would be a really funny story to tell if your family had a reunion or something
>>
>>17330398
Well if she's already trying to beg money off you, just ask her what's in it for you? Easy.
>>17330981
>Telling your family you hit on your cousin.
Yeah, seems like a good idea.
>>
>>17330990
Why not tell them? They might wanna join in.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.