[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm embarrassed by my girlfriend and though shes put in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 11111.jpg (37 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
37 KB, 399x400
I'm embarrassed by my girlfriend and though shes put in effort to change, shes still fucking embarrassing to be around and I feel awkward to even claim her. I do care about her, and I do love her, but in public its hard to be affectionate toward her... and I don't like talking about her at all.
>>
>>17330390
You could help by explaining WHY.
>>
>>17330390
Either you learn to live with it, you keep hiding her till she changes or you dump her when you find a better woman.

Only real options right there
>>
>>17330390
How is she embarrassing you? What does she do that makes you feel this way?
>>
>>17330390
How
>>
>>17330401
Her clit is bigger than my penis.

(I'm 4 inches hard btw)
>>
>>17330637
jwj
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.