[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't trust my boyfriend fully... idk what to do. I worry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: relationship-conflict.jpg (468 KB, 1894x1422) Image search: [Google]
relationship-conflict.jpg
468 KB, 1894x1422
i don't trust my boyfriend fully...

idk what to do. I worry a lot about what my bf is doing, wonder if he texts girls, flirts with girls when hes out, etc. this is mainly bc hes confessed to lying to me, in the beginning of our relationship a year ago- he said he lied about hanging out with his friends girlfirends friends (didn't tell me about it), and deleted texts from girls in his phone bc he didn't want me to take it the wrong way. he had screenshots of his best friends ex girlfriend pics that she snapped him (a selfie with a silly face that said 'me when I saw u)... he went to her work and saw her (this was a year ago..), had a crush on his ex's twin sister and was best friends with her for our whole relationship until like three months ago... they snapped and texted and hes called her late at night at 11pm before. just stupid shit.

this is all pretty much old stuff and he hasn't done anything shady that I know about for a long time, but I guess I just don't completely trust him... and I just realize this now bc I always wonder what hes doing, if he doesn't answer I wonder what hes doing, etc etc etc and its starting to bother me bc I don't wanna be a detective. his best friend has a new gf and he and her flirt and its shady and he just followed her on insta and shit and I just don't like it and yeah, like I don't trust him. and were supposed to go on an expensive vacation in two weeks and I don't wanna post pics of us together... like idk what to do..should I break up with him? how? I know if I did he would blame it on me and say its my fault I didn't trust him and act like he can do better but hes the reason why I don't trust him, and I don't wanna seem like its my fault..

what should I do=/ if I break up with him, how? should I do it before our vacation?
>>
Do it after the vacation, but make him pay for everything

Just do what my shitty fucking bf is doing to me at, ignore him and get more and more distant and deliberately make it obvious that you're talking to other guys

If he's lying to you about talking to girls n shit you shouldn't trust him
>>
>>17330191
yeah. I don't trust him. but he blames it on me, making me seem like a bad person "well its bc YOU don't trust me!"

hwo does ur bf make it obvious hes talking to girls o_0
-I mean he "sleeps" ALL THE TIME. like that at this point I don't really believe him that HE ALWAYS SLEEPING... he disappears for THE WHOLE DAY sometimes I wont hear from him till 9pm. I finally got on his ass about it and all the sudden hes awake in the morning, but usually doing stuff with friends.. so I cant help believe that he always is awake and just hides it from me to ignore me. and its pretty obvious he likes the girl his best friend is fucking, its really disgusting, and he just followed her on Instagram and liked a pic of her his friend posted and then like her insta pics (not selfies, but still). and shes immature, 5 years younger than me, desperate. he also had some random girl recently add him on snapchat, and he says he doesn't know who it is but I find that weird, ive never been added on snapchat by a random person.. and I haven't been able to see his phone for 2+ weeks like he hasn't kept it alone around me and stuff...
>>
>>17330191

alsooo lol I so would do that but I would feel kinda bad if we went on vaca and I made him pay for it then dump him.. like I'm not a shitty person, but I'm not ready to break up with him yet...but I also don't wanna take pics of us on vacatin bc idk if I see a future with him anymore.... and I don't want that stuff on my social media

-honestly, I should have broke up with him when he confessed to lying to me about all that stuff a year ago. idk what I did
>>
>>17330218
Haha that reminds me of me I sleep all the time but that sounds really suspicious. Idk who my bf talks to, I just know he's a distant dick face.

If he's lying about some girl randomly adding him he's doing stuff behind your back with that girl. If he obviously likes another girl you should be PISSED

>>17330220
Just use him and enjoy yourself for the vacation, if you don't want to do that then just break up with him before. You can tell him you both obviously don't have the same idea for how a relationship is supposed to work (talking to other girls, him lying to you, him liking other girls) and you should start seeing other people
>>
>>17330238

I mean he said he has no idea who it is, and he didn't add her friend request on snapchat, I asked him if I could message her and ask who she is and he said go ahead.. so I just forgot about it and believed that he didn't know who she was.

and yeah, the girl his best friend is fucking flirted with him in front of me, he didn't tell me the first time he hung out with her and I suaully know what hes doing, so I assume when hes "sleeping" hes doing other stuff he doesn't want me to know about. HER FRIEND added me on Instagram before I even met her! I realized it was her friend when I saw her insta.. she added me to stalk my accountbecause its private. that doesn't seem normal at all. and when I hung out with them all, my bf and her seemed like rally really really sketchy how they interacted.

and yeah youre right. I'm just goonna go, and I guess that's a good way to put it-we don't have the same idea for a relationship etc.
>>
You're that same chick who posted that thread about you seeing each other and him being mad and your weird text conversation?
>>
>>17330243
Man I'm sorry you gotta go through that. You should've been upfront about it and demanded to know what was going in between them.

A cheater will always lie to you so don't expect to receive the truth after asking him. You shouldnt put up with that.

Look if he's cheating on you he'll chest on the next girl so you can see it as transferring your pain and burden to someone else. He won't be your problem anymore, hell be the next bitch's.
>>
>>17330238
I'm just gonna try to get his phone today and theres a way to see on snapchat if theres any users you recently added to your phone contacts who have a snapchat.. so ill be able to see if theres anyone there, then ill see who he snaps and whatever
>>
>>17330263
>>17330248
I have no idea how that happened lol I didn't mean to link into aother thread
>>
>>17330268
You could pretend to be him and text her
>>
>>17330263

I mean I just tried to trust him and believe what he says...

if I found out and had proof he cheated, I would easily dump him and move oon. lik eyeah I would be hurt, but I would never stay with someone who cheated on me.
>>
>>17330275
text who lol

yeah if I see that he has the number of his best friend girl that hes fucking ill just pretend to be him and text her...

and I guess I could message that girl on snapchat and be like who are you
>>
>>17330277
He cheated on you emotionally already.
>>
>>17330285

how lol??
>>
>>17330288
By liking other girls

>>17330283
The person who randomly added him
>>
>>17330295

I mean idk its not like I know he likes other girls.. and idk like some people like other people its just life. its just whether you act on it or not.

and yeah I guess icould do that. I just didn't wanna start drama, and he seemed like he really didn't care if I messaged her so I just like it go. like its possible that someone added him by accident or added the wrong person?? it didn't say she added him by phone number (you can see on snapchat if someone added you by phone number or by searching for a username) and I feel like he would have accepted her request if eh actually knew who it was and was doing stuff with her...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.