[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to attract super cute, shy metal girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: cuteafbae.jpg (449 KB, 678x880) Image search: [Google]
cuteafbae.jpg
449 KB, 678x880
>on tumblr because bored af
>exploring random shit
>come across a tumblr of a girl who's totally got similar interests to me
>dark souls, bunch of black metal, metal in general, etc.
>very likely pure but has a really kinky side with someone she loves
>hasnt been in many relationships at all, only one real relationship
>really, really like her, cute af, awesome humor
>cute voice, kinda popular, livestreams and is really talented
>want to get to know her more
>she's really stoic and doesn't hold conversations a lot
>still manage to have good conversations with her, probably moreso than other guy friends
>still, she's very stoic, not flirty at all (at least with me), doesn't always reply at all
>loves gaming, but my computer sucks, so i can't game with her
>don't know what to do besides just talk with her and stuff
>also isnt comfortable with voice chat really, so cant necessarily talk with her, but could try
>dunno what to do

how can i grab her interest? she's into metal guys it seems (which i am), long hair and stuff, beard and shit (though i cant grow a good beard, kill me)

dunno, really like her, though. she's super cute and has a lot of traits i would absolutely love in a girl. she also has the best, curviest, thickest fucking thighs ever. what do.

will answer questions if anyone asks for more clarity. legit advice extremely welcomed. thanks guys
>>
>on tumblr

Leave.
>>
>>17329687
nah, senpai.
>>
bump, plox. off to bed
>>
Hey, man. Friend of the girl OP is talking about.

If you could take down this thread, that be really appreciative.

You're posting way too much info on her and you used their actual picture, and that's an invasion of privacy. I feel for you, but there are other ways going about getting advice.
>>
If you're desperate enough to make this thread you're already fucked, you beta autist.
>>
File: 1466558985354.png (16 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1466558985354.png
16 KB, 958x660
>>17329674
>dark souls, bunch of black metal, metal in general, etc.
>very likely pure but has a really kinky side with someone she loves
>also isnt comfortable with voice chat really, so cant necessarily talk with her, but could try
You're sure this is a female?
>>
>>17330066
No.
>>
>>17329674
>on tumblr
I stop read here. End yourself.
>>
Lmao dude you should probably just git gud and stop being a puss
>>
File: Quest Super Failed.jpg (28 KB, 358x393) Image search: [Google]
Quest Super Failed.jpg
28 KB, 358x393
Personal friend no. 2 of girl in photo.

I'm just going to come out and say that she's seen the thread, and thinks you're beta as fuck lmao
>>
>>17329674
I'm that girl's fuckbuddy.

You can do what you want with her, I'm tired of her shit!
>>
>>17329674
lol she looks obese
what are you doing op
>>
>>17329674
I'm good friend of this girl number three.
She's DTF, OP. Fuck her, dude, she wants your throbbing cock in her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.