[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp >be me >friend with this girl for 8-9 months >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: marlboro.jpg (125 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
marlboro.jpg
125 KB, 1024x683
Halp
>be me
>friend with this girl for 8-9 months
>never found her attractive
>i friendzoned her, she friendzoned me. it's the best friendship ever, i swear.
>hang out alot, calls me everyday
>been with her at a pub yesterday
>she was talking about a douche that she wanted to invite next week here to hok up again, but in my presence
>"Fuck him" i say (after 7 beers). "I feel a little jealousy here?" she asks, "Just a little"
>she waited my bus with me at 5 in the morning 'cause idk why but she did it
>arrive home
>sleep
>DREAM.GIF
----
>dream about me and her having the best time of our lifes
>suddenly i am on a plane
> think about my feelings for her, i never said that i loved her. never said the real feels
>have a bad feeling about the plane, it starts to move. i am starting to regret more that i didnt told her how much i love her.
>it crashes and i die, go to a place. start crying like crazy, some dude hugs me and say "there will always be a "too late", but not now"
>have other 3 fucking same dreams, but with different crashes. one with a truck, one with the plane just falling and one with a broken wing that led to a fire
>in each dream i had the occasion to tell her i love her, but i didn't and everytime i regreted
idk what is this... but it's making me feel strange. i've had a girlfriend for like 7 months, but.. this is another type of feeling. what the fuck. what do i do? i don't want to break the friendship with her for a fucking relationship. it's the best friendship i've ever had, and i had many friends, but apparently a part of me want a relatinship. idk why... i need help.. what do i do
>>
It was just a dream ffs. It means nothing.
>>
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her baka senpai
>>
I've had something quite similar

For me, it never really interfered with anything regarding out friendship (or workplace status since we work together) but it definitely put a new perspective on things. You sound much happier to be in a friendship so there's no reason to ruin that for either of you.

Ignore it. It might feel weird for a couple weeks but it will fade in time.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.