[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to move on from an asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: asshole.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
so me and this person used to be friends and then he randomly started saying how me and our friends were talking behind he back and he'd ignore us all. through a space of a couple of weeks he went from being our friend to becoming this asshole acting like a middle school girl. also i used to give him photos for free i'd take of him since i'm a photographer and what really pissed me off was when i found all the photos torn up and at the bottom of a trash can since we lived on the same floor. what should i do? every time i see him i get the most genuine cringe feeling and my stomach just drops. he's refused to talk to any of us and i even talked to his ex and she said that's he's an asshole and is a complete control freak.
>>
What did you do op that made him tired of your shit? Did you really shit talking behind his back? If you were, then it makes complete sense why he's treating you like the pos you are
>>
What are you going to do to get revenge OP suck some other dudes dick?
>>
It's both funny and sad how many threads on this board can be answered with "stop giving a fuck."
>>
nah, people don't do that shit unless someone fucked up. something he confided probably ended up somewhere it shouldn't have and he's right to act like that.

also
>trusting anything an ex says, ever
you're not the brightest eh?
>>
>>17328797
I bet she cheated or is sketchy as fuck, and your friends talk behind your back too. you're left going wtf cause you just aren't in the loop.

also this >>17328768
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.