[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blackmail advice / ex-wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: MAGNETO001.jpg (67 KB, 575x355) Image search: [Google]
MAGNETO001.jpg
67 KB, 575x355
I married an immigrant, and sponsored her when she applied for her green card.

Now she has her green card and is on the way to citizenship in a few years.

However the selfish bitch decided she wanted a divorce because she wasn't having enough parties and travel and flowers given to her and other bullshit female stuff. So whatever. That was a while ago. I'm over it now.

HOWEVER, all I would have to do is call USCIS and tell them I'm revoking my sponsorship due to the divorce and her life would become much more difficult.

I recently told her about this, and she was very, very apologetic and willing to work with me to make sure that doesn't happen.

Now I'm thinking I should tell her that I want sex on demand or I'll pull the trigger and get her ass sent back to Russia.

tl;dr should I blackmail my ex-wife for sex on tap.

Is it worth it to possibly antagonize her if my relationship with her is currently non-confrontational and somewhat friendly?
>>
If you blackmail her and she gets proof she'll take you for everything you've got and still get citizenship.

Revoke your sponsorship and wash your hands of her.
That is revenge enough.
>>
>>17328145
Just get away from her as quick as possible. Do you really want to play the risky game and needlessly complicate your life?
>>
File: 1466974266775.jpg (19 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
1466974266775.jpg
19 KB, 510x340
>>17328145
It's obvious that she is with you for the green card, otherwise she wouldn't have changed her attitude so fast. I'd be looking for exit strategies then reporting the divorce to USCIS if I were you.
>>
Just revoke your sponsorship.
>>
>>17328162
exit strategies? i'm already exited. the divorce is all but finalized by the court, all property is already separated, she's already doing her thing and i'm doing mine, etc. there is no need for an exit strategy.

and yes it was quite obvious i was used. which is my angle here. tit for tat.
>>
you can go to jail for that shit, then you'll look like a real fool

just drop the sponsorship, you had your sex with her already, she ended the arrangement and so will you, simple
>>
>>17328156

>If you blackmail her and she gets proof she'll take you for everything you've got and still get citizenship.

This.
Plus, blackmail is just shitty, and blackmail for sex is just really fucking scumbag-tier.

That said, if divorce can be really shitty for guys. You earn it, she takes it. Call USCIS, revoke sponsorship and fuck her immigration status up.

Trying to force her out of the country may be shitty, but it beats lifetime alimony.
If she gets proof of blackmail though, expect to spend your life in and out of debtors prisons due to the shitfest alimony, assuming you aren't charged with rape.

I've had experience being blackmailed by a sociopath who just watched a fucking punch-bag. The best way to fight it is to come clean then expose the blackmailer.

Push her too far, and it's probably what she'll do. It's what I'd do. I never give in to blackmail now, ever.

Otherwise it never ends.
>>
>>17328179
You could have made an issue of her using you for a green card, accuse her of fraud. But you didn't.

Now you want to tell her that you'll get her deported unless she puts out? That's extortion. You can be charged criminally for it.

You had your opportunity to make this an issue legitimately, but you apparently didn't. You say "tit for tat", I say "your plan makes you no better than her".
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.