[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me and my gf were together for like 5 months.. she broke up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1toomany.png (954 KB, 599x598) Image search: [Google]
1toomany.png
954 KB, 599x598
me and my gf were together for like 5 months.. she broke up with her ex in like december. saw eachother like every single day for all that time. thought it was serious love. ive had a couple gfs but this girl wasnt like the rest she was super down to earth and everyone said so.

anyway we went on vacation 2 weeks ago and she broke up with me the day we got back tellin me a bunch of shit about how she doesnt want a relationship, doesnt wanna bf, thought we werent meant for eachother, etc every excuse in the book.

2 weeks later were together and fuck and then afterwards she breaks down and tells me since we broke up she has been seeing her ex from months back... and upon further interrogation she said they broke up cuz she was talking to her ex at the time...

??????
what the fuck?????
??????

is she just cucking a bunch of dudes for fun??? does she have an issue with exes??

her old roomate told me when they were together she had her ex boyfriends over behind his back.....

how did i manage to fall in love with a whore that does this shit lol
>>
you're just a notch in her belt op.
>>
>>17327892
It's a lot more common than you think. I didn't see it before, but after a tough breakup hell, I'm a guy and i've started doing the same. It seems to be even more common with women because "feelings."
>>
>>17327892
I mean it's probably shit advice, but I've never been cheated on, but as a precaution I cheat on my SO once (and only one) just in case that cheat one me.
That way you beat them to the punch if they cheat on you.

I mean it is shit advice. But if less people we're assholes I wouldn't have to.
>>
It ant nothing to cut that bitch off.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.