[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 723x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 723x720
I am fucked. I can't drive. I am 26. It's such a embarrassment but I just can't do it. I can't turn right properly. I can't parallel park which is required in the state of Massachusetts.

The reason why I want to drive is because women around here are very.... Check listy? I am basically looked past by females because I can't drive.

I am 26 and can't drive which means I am nothing compared to the dude with a car and license.

Help. I have failed the test like 5 times. Parallel parking destroys me. So does turning right. Hit the curb every time.

Am I retarded?
>>
It's not the same as in video games, huh??

Yes, you're retarded.

Do you have problems judging distance in other ways? Bump into stuff, etc?
>>
I'm kinda the same. I totaled my car a week after getting my license because I'm an idiot and wasn't paying attention, so now I am afraid to drive much anymore for fear that I crash again from not being aware enough. All I can say is just keep practicing, and try not to total your car a week after getting your license like me, kek.
The driving school I took my driving test at actually didn't make me parallel park, maybe you can find one near you that doesn't test on that?
>>
>>17326806
Parallel parking I can understand, I still don't know how and it wasn't required in my town. But right turns? How the fuck do you fail at making right turns?
>>
>>17326806
When you're turning right, don't worry about anything ON your right. Worry about the line separating the the lanes and aim for that, lining it up with the left side of your car.

Source: CDL license
>>
Parallel is a bitch but was taken out if the maryland test when I went for my license. There are videos online that can help you and from what I remember from my driving instructor, 100% of it is dependent on how well the other cars have parked themselves. You're probably cutting the wheel too tight on right turns and a bit of practice will fix that. You could always take your test out of state.
>>
>>17326818
Where I live, the tests are given out by a representative from the department of motor vechicles. So no matter what school you go to... You have to do the states test.

It's pure cancer.
>>
>>17326806
>locate open spot
>position your car very close and parallel to the car in front of the open spot
>align your front passenger side window with the pillar (area between the windows of a sedan) of the other car
>turn your wheel completely to the right
>remove foot from brake and ease/coast into the spot
>proceed to turn the wheel left at a reasonably fast pace as your rear wheel closes distance with the curb and the front of your car is no longer in danger of hitting the backend of the car in front of you
>stop being retarded
>>
Why do women even care if a dude can drive or not. I take the bus abd it saves so much fuckin cash compared to cars.

I hate that women expect so much outta guys. Yet most guys only expect a girl to not be a fat slob and to be well mannered.
>>
>>17326846
This was actually almost spot on to what my driving instructor told me aside from that last part. If it helps OP, driving is just advanced looking. You won't be faulted for rubbernecking while trying to parallel park because everyone sucks at it, you just have to think "fuck you" to everyone getting impatient behind you.
>>
you better not be from usa and bitching about driving automatic
>>
>>17326820
>How the fuck do you fail at making right turns?
i want to know this too, its just steering...

>>17326886
hint: he is
how the fuck do you fuck up automatic? its beyond me
>>
>>17326886
I am from the USA and I am bitching about not being able to do certain things whine driving a automatic, yes.

I just want to be able to date women properly because as of right now, girls are destroying me because I can't drive.
>>
get a fucking steering wheel and play simulators 24/7 i guess
>>
So you have to know how to parallel park up north for your driving test? I guess that makes sense since it's so crowded, sucks for you guys.

Driving school isn't that expensive though, just consider that maybe?
>>
>>17326938
I already went to driving school. It was good. But I just can't pass this test. I wish you could like forego certain driving privileges. Like I would forego the right to parallel park abd turn right if it meant that I could have a license.
>>
>>17326963
sorry bro you're just gonna have to learn. Stop being a whiny bitch, buck up, and learn this shit. It ain't hard
>>
File: 4L_81SHidqt.jpg (75 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
4L_81SHidqt.jpg
75 KB, 500x625
>>17326963

>forego the right to turn right
>>
>>17326963
Please explain how you fuck up turning right, I think it's easier than turning left
>>
>>17326963
You'd just be going in circles. Why don't you get a fake license if you're just doing it to impress women.
>>
>>17326987
Well because a license doesn't help with no wheels man.
>>
>>17326978
Why the fuck am I laughing so hard a LOL!!
>>
>>17326963
> Like I would forego the right to parallel park abd turn right
Those aren't "rights" dipshit, it's called a license not a bill of rights.
You have to be able to do those things because they are /mandatory for being able to properly use a vehicle/
>>
>>17327128
Dude, the man can't make right turns, he can't be all about the constitution and shit.
>>
25 here with no license and I bang chicks all the time. Just make sure you have a cool personality and bam. On the flipside, I always offer to pay for things because I feel like an idiot not being able to drive.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.