[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My former roommate abandoned her two cats with me and now she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
My former roommate abandoned her two cats with me and now she has become impossible to contact.
Blocked me on all social media, wont answer any calls from any number, and gave me a fake address.

However i do know where she works.

So my question is: Is there any way i can legally make her come claim her goddam cats? Ive been taking care of them cause im not heartless and no one else will.

I just wanted her to at least buy more food. She just said "no" and hit me with the iron curtain. Its been 4 months of this now.
>>
>>17326166
Write a letter to her at work.: "Unless you pick up your cats by [date 2 weeks off] I will bring them to the cat shelter in [name of town]."

Do it.
>>
>>17326166
Poor kitties. Anon, please take them to a reputable shelter to get adopted if she keeps blocking you out. They deserve better than that.
>>
>>17326245
Even better, fucking go to her job and tell her boss what a worthless human being she is and make sure everyone knows it.
>>
File: 20160330_102815.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160330_102815.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>17326258
>>17326255
>>17326245
Im pretty sure she reads the texts i send her. Ive informed her that im microchiping them to claim ownership (thats how ya do it). Problem is idk if i have the heart to send em to a shelter. I kinda like the little faggots.

Here's one of them. I call him Haterade. (she named hayden). Hes a big ol boy.
>>
I don't see a problem here. She left you with the cats and you like the cats. If you want to ruin her rep you can, but I don't think it's worth it.
>>
>>17326288
He looks like a sweetie, but unfortunately big cats aren't very popular for adoption. If you take him to a shelter there's a chance he may be euthanized. Hell, even if he gets adopted there's a chance he'll wind up with a shitty owner.

I suggest you try rehoming them personally if possible before considering dropping them at a shelter, or just keep em.

If you do keep them, start setting a little money aside every week for cat related emergencies if you can. You don't want to wind up being that guy on /an/ whose cat might have an ear infection or something but you can't afford a vet and don't know what to do.
>>
>>17326288
Aww. What a sweetheart. I would take 'em in a heartbeat. If you're able to take care of them, I don't see a problem with you taking them. I'd screenshot all her responses to you asking her to take them though in case she goes psycho and tries to get police involved for you trying to ~steal her precious babies~

My bf's ex tried to pull that shit.
>>
>>17326370
>>17326358
>>17326351

Yea you guys basically confirm what ive2 come to realize. I just want her to answer for herself like an adult. The worst part is she took her dog and is always so uppity about animal rights.

I'm not gonna take em to a shelter. I couldnt do that to em. I'll keep em as long as i can and find a new home i trust.

Its also like one of you said. I dont want that bitch to ever show up thinking she can get her cats back after all this
>>
>>17326288
I demand more haterade
>>
>>17326166
You're a good soul, mate
>>
File: 20160406_114007.jpg (634 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160406_114007.jpg
634 KB, 2560x1440
>>17327335
Thank you

>>17327319
This is the only other picture i have of big hater.

The other one is shy. I call her Crêpe
>>
Despite the name he's actually the friendliest cat ever. He'll lay on your chest and pin you there with his mass till you pet him and his purrs are deafening.

Crêpe is literally the softest creatue to ever live. She just cleans herself 24/7
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.