[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is one supposed to enjoy life, when you have to work and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1466730557360.gif (803 KB, 297x232) Image search: [Google]
1466730557360.gif
803 KB, 297x232
how is one supposed to enjoy life, when you have to work and study? by this i mean, you have to do everyday things you dislike for long periods of time
>>
>>17325202
That's why people aim for jobs that make a lot of money. You do have to invest your time upfront, but assuming you don't die before you graduate, you'll eventually have more time to do the things you want AND you'll have money. Or you could get lucky and find a job you love.
>>
>>17325202
There are only two reasons for doing anything.

1. Because it gives you pleasure/satisfaction.
2. Because it is the price you pay for pleasure/satisfaction elsewhere.

If a job doesn't do #1, think of it as #2 - the investment you make to get the time/money/opportunity to get your fun elsewhere.
>>
But I don't mind my job and I like what I study.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.