[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I know it's immoral but how to steal someone's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 186x271
Guys, I know it's immoral but how to steal someone's girlfriend? Seriously need your help /adv/.
>>
>>17324694
by being better and generally more desirable than her bf, which judging by your desire to steal her, probably means that you arent. so for you id advise you to find your own girlfriend that other guys can be jealous of, not lust for someone elses life.
>>
>>17324705
So let's say I'm better than the guy, what do? Become her friend?
>>
Morals aside, that's just retarded. Why would you ever want the type of girl that can be "stolen" (aka a money-branching bitch)?

You either waste your time or end up with a shit girlfriend who will just be "stolen" by the next guy.
>>
If she's willing to cheat with you, (You become her new bf)
Then she will be equally as willing to cheat on you.

You have a really stupid plan....
but, I'm bored so I'll humor you...

>Become better guy.
>Maybe she'll be attracted to you (HUGE IF)
>Then she'll talk to you
>Work you're way in slow.
>Then when the moment feels right.
>Make a move.
>Then IF she goes along.
>Congrats you stole a gf.

Not impossible but, highly unlikely and then if you have half a brain you'll be wondering if it was so easy to cheat on her last bf how easy will it be for her to cheat on you?
>>
If her bf doesn't give her the attention she craves, and she knows you can give it to her, then that's all you need. If you're a beta autistic moron then you will have no fucking chace. Good luck.
>>
>>17324839
I hate it when people say that.
Sometimes you just generally end up with someone who's really shit and you can't leave them for whatever reason.
>>
>>17324907
You can always leave them but you have to be willing to deal with the drama. If you stay in a broken relationship and use it as an excuse to cheat then you're only compounding the problems and avoiding them instead of confronting them.
>>
>>17324694
Fact is if you have a girl you stole from someone else then that girl isn't worth having a relationship with. Any girl like that will ride any random dick into the sunset, they aren't loyal.
>>
>>17324825
You're not better than him. You are a fat autistic virgin. Why would any girl want you?
>>
>>17324944
the point is, dumbass, is that you might cheat on one person for a reason that's not STRANGE COCK OR PUSSY, if all you're after is strange, yeah you might be likely to cheat again and again but some people don't cheat for that reason
some people might be tired of not receiving attention, affection, and/or half decent intimacy, and might find someone else
and don't shift goal posts talking about avoiding compounding problems, or whatever dr.phil bullshit you like to fluff on about, this is about why people cheat
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.