[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like every conversation with a girl is like a minefield.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: You_c3b4c0_5555226.jpg (92 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
You_c3b4c0_5555226.jpg
92 KB, 600x799
I feel like every conversation with a girl is like a minefield. I feel like with every sentence, you say a wrong word and you've failed and they move on to the next guy. I'm not very good at this sort of game, despite being a quite sociable person. I feel like I have to put in a lot of effort to say the right things and earn her attention. Speaking of which, why should I have to work for her attention in literally 100% of the encounters. I always thought putting in a lot of effort, or "trying too hard" is very unattractive, so what gives?

Most of my friends, including girls, think I'm pretty good looking (6-8/10 according to /soc/).

I'm also in no way "desperate" or trying to force something, but every time I talk to a girl I don't know she loses interest incredibly fast, if there was any to begin with, and it feels like she'd rather walk away now rather than later.

Why am I giving off such a negative vibe? None of my friends understand it, or don't want to tell me. Sometimes it feels like I just have bad breath, judging from other's reactions, but I checked, I don't.

I feel like I was lied to, love doesn't come naturally.
>>
>>17324672
Because you two have nothing in common.

You bore her.
She bores you.
>>
>>17324672
>Most of my friends, including girls, think I'm pretty good looking
>references /soc/
>>
love is like gravity, if it's really there, it's pretty hard to avoid falling into each other

your problem is that you've never been in the right situation. It'll happen. You don't want the minefield girls anyways, that shit is toxic anyways.
>>
>>17324764
There's no "she", this happens with every single girl. I've never found one that was interested in me enough to look past the little things.

>>17324774
2 independent sources saying the same, how is this worth pointing out?

>>17324775
I'm a 24 y/o virgin, I simply won't take "it'll happen, give it time" for an answer anymore.
>>
Eventually you learn to just not give a fuck. Yes women control dating, yes guys throw themselves at them, yes you are just guy #10 who's hit on them today.

Honestly man you get jaded, and don't give a fuck. As cliche as it is, just b urself and if a girl likes you, cool, if not then get a hooker.
>>
>>17325531
Holy fuck haha this guy. This is the winner
>>
>>17324672
First step, stop looking for the right thing to say. Say whatever the fuck is on your mind. Women can sense when you are forcing an unnatural conversation on them or holding back.

Step two, fuck this idea of feeling like you have to hold her attention or fight for it. When a woman is attracted you you, you can pretty much say anything and she will stick around and continue the conversation with you. Ive had conversations about roofies with a girl for about an hour. And that was the first time I had met her. Guess what, banged her and sent her on her way.

Some girls wont be interested in you. Simple fact of life. Just like you wont be interested in some girls.

About the negative vibe, that is you being nervous and anxious. Relax and learn to think positively about yourself. It took me a while to be able to do that. Lots of hours meditating and finding the root of my negative thinking.

"love" lol. You dont love these hoes.
>>
I am in the same boat OP.

I am really confused with the test some girls do, but ultimately you don't want those cunts. Go for a girl that doesn't do that shit to you.
>>
>>17324672
Just don't give a fuck.
>>
You can be Chad and be the spegiest autist on earth and they will still lust on your cock, it's all about looks.
>>
Keep trucking OP. Just do what you always you. You will see slight improvements over time. Chin up, confidence. Go by the numbers. Try not to be thirsty. Live by the motto "In order to attain, learn to let go first".

And if you want to hasten the process, do what I did, and join a field of work or education, where there are tons of women. Call-centers are ideal for this, as they are full of liberal arts and history rejects, and most men working there don't have balls nor game, so you will not have much competition.

Just don't fall for all that toxic shit that idiots like this >>17325986 from arcanine are spouting. Friendly reminder, that we are on /adv/.
>>
>>17324672
Op your problem is you're an idiot and no one is interested in talking to you. You literally think there's some magical phrase or words or combination of words go get a girl to stay interested in you. That's such an autistic point of view.

People want a conversation with people who have a well and depths of interesting experiences to share.

Conversating with a woman shouldn't be any different from conversating with another dude. You just talk normally about shit. The fact that you find it hard or confusing has nothing to do with them losing interest, it's the fact that you're treating them like they're subhuman to be manipulated. They can sense that creeper feel.
>>
>>17326084
>That's such an autistic point of view.
The autist is you, with all these baseless implications.
>>
File: 15720274142_38fca97a4c_b.jpg (63 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
15720274142_38fca97a4c_b.jpg
63 KB, 670x447
>>17324672
>you say a wrong word and you've failed and they move on to the next guy.

That's how it works
>>
>>17326093
Oh okay. So every girl will fall in love with you so long as you know the magic words op is looking for. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>17326084
>Conversating with a woman shouldn't be any different from conversating with another dude.
It is though, when people are trying to pair off with each other it is different to chatting to fat bloke in the pub
>>
>>17326099
>So every girl will fall in love with you so long as you know the magic words op is looking for.
Please quote where anyone except you is talking about "magic words" let alone ask for them. Where exactly did he say he's "looking for the right combination of words"?
>>
>>17326093
Not the other anon, but the post is more or less spot on. They aren't baseless, I imagine anyone in this thread not giving immature pickup lines would agree with anon's assessment.

But you're probably retarded and will never understand.
>>
>>17326103
It's the first four sentences in the opening post, you illiterate twat.
>>
>>17326084
This
>>
>>17326060
>implying it's not true

Kek
>>
OP here
Alright folks, it appears everyone thinks they're clever for telling me to not use cheesy pick-up lines. Might aswell let the thread die at this point.
>>
>>17326103
Wow, you are a special one.

>>17326102
It's only difference is you have had more practice conversating with the same sex. However, when you break it down, it's the same conversation.
>>
>>17326116
>when you break it down, it's the same conversation.
not when people are eyeing each other up for compatibility
>>
>>17324672
there is no wrong word. you probably bore them. if you don't have anything particularly interesting to say, let them do the talking and just guide by asking questions. try to be actually interested in what they're saying, that makes things way easier
>>
>>17326113
Op just proved my point about being an autisc fuck. No one said anything like that op. My fucking point was to just talk go them like a normal person. Be fucking real and have depth to be able to carry on a conversation.
>>
>>17326120
If you're immediately looking for compability within your first conversation, you're already setting yourself up for failure.
>>
>>17326125
no, the women you idiot.
>>
>>17326113
Holy hell, you must be incredibly irritating to converse with in person.
>>
>>17326122
Kek I love u.
>>
>>17326132
Are you fucking kidding me? Women don't eye you up for compability. They can care less about that shit. They honestly justwant to have a conversation without being starred at weird, like they're subhuman. Women don't need to go out to find a man.
>>
>>17326142
What?
>>
>>17326142

But women are subhuman animals driven by the vagina tingles chad gives them
>>
>>17326163
Get back to your containment board.
>>
>>17326155
Yeah exactly. You can't even comprehend.
>>
>>17326172
>They can care less about that shit.
You are wrong.

>>17326172
The incorrectness of what you are going on about is what I do not comprehend.

Anyway, I'm going to the hostess bar, see ya.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.