[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys, so I finally got a gf. She likes me a lot. Tried to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: guzman-luis-large.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
guzman-luis-large.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
Ok guys, so I finally got a gf. She likes me a lot. Tried to give her the dick, it went well but I couldn't cum. Haven't fapped as often as I usually do. Ever since I got a gf my libido went down. I am not gay. She gave me a succ for 10 minutes and nothing. I'm am/was a virgin, does it count if a came or not?, I want to know what the problem is. I have been drinking and smoking a lot more often than usual. Could that be it? Could it be that I put a lot of pressure on myself be it cause I was insecure? Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys.
She came many times btw.
>>
C'mon guys, I really need help!
>>
lay back on the booze and smoking, and mainly relax. Explain to her that it's not her fault, just in case she takes it personally. You may just have a hard time getting there, some dudes are just like that. Not that big of a deal
>>
>>17324702
Thanks a lot bro/broette. I did, she took it well. Thanks again.
>>
You're gay but in denial about it because you don't want to be gay
>>
>>17324702
Eh might wabt to quit pretending youre not gay. Seriously.
>>
>>17324724
Lmao, I'm not.
>>
>>17324709
I'm not. Hahaha
>>
I'm not gay you guys stop it
>>
File: 9505680_f520.jpg (62 KB, 520x751) Image search: [Google]
9505680_f520.jpg
62 KB, 520x751
have you thought about the possibility that you might just like feminine cock better? just throwing that out there
>>
If this thread were to be interpreted into a dramatic theater piece, I would pay good money to watch it.
>>
>>17325460
do it. mkay
>>
>>17325468
Nah I'm lazy.

Seriously though this was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.
>>
File: 1465213110979.png (2 MB, 2000x1419) Image search: [Google]
1465213110979.png
2 MB, 2000x1419
>She came many times btw.
this really cracked me up

virgin, drunk, limb dick anon made his gf cum "many times" the first time they slept together. oh my dear summerchild
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.