[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/, seems like I have found myself in a bit of problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Doggoatbar.jpg (32 KB, 648x484) Image search: [Google]
Doggoatbar.jpg
32 KB, 648x484
Sup /adv/, seems like I have found myself in a bit of problem and I need some serious advice.

>Be me
>20 year old with bad social anxiety
>Meet qt coworker
>she offers to hang out one day
>Dont take it up at first, because autism
>Reschedule and she comes over
>We watch a movie and keep chatting
>Go for a walk in the night, weve spent hours talking
>She tells me she has a bf
>Fucked.jpg
>Take it that this was a friendship thing I suppose
>A few days pass
>We hang out with her friend,K
>K is tellin me her life story
>The girl I like starts talkin aobut how she bailed with her bf and with K to hangout with me
>We put glowsticks on each other and suddenly start play fighting
>She licks my finger as I cover her mouth
>ohfuckthewat.png
>I get off, and she keeps laughing
>her friend is just watching all thsi
>Part of me wants to go for the kiss, but knows she has a bf
>Leave later in the night and jokingly tell her that I will never talk to her again
>She's actually sad, but confirm to her its a joke
>We chat over FB, and she pretends were married, etc.
>We later decide to meet up on thursday at her place

Im not sure what to do, shes moving to a different state with her bf and I really dont want to ruin it for her. But I can't help but like her and believe that she likes me too. Her bf obviously hates me, and she has confirmed it. This is a messy situation, but I can't leave now so Im not sure what to do.

HELP ME /ADV/ PLEASE
>>
dude she's doing all of this with a bf still she's not worth the effort.
>>
>>17324464

She has a boyfriend

you want a girl that is cheating on her current boyfriend?

Not a good idea

Fuck her if you can, then forget about her, you'll thank me later.
>>
>>17324477
That's honestly it, I actually like her a lot but the fact is if she left for me theres no doubt she would walk away from me the same way
>>
>>17324478
I'm thinking about a kiss, but Honestly not sure I can go through with that. Part of me wants to ask why she's doin this. Not sure what to say next time we meet up
>>
>>17324487

DING DING DING!

We have a winner!
>>
>>17324493

You're being stupid son, forget about her, you're going down a path with nothing good coming out of it.

Go find a girl that's worth it.
>>
>>17324497
Still need advice on what to do next, Im thinking about cutting it off but I'm a pussy
>>
>>17324503
She kinda played me by having herseld come over and meeting my parents. I'm not dumb to believe this would even last
>>
>>17324477
this she sound shitty and untrustworthy. she will do the same to you. also sound like a fucking cock tease.
>>
>>17324464
>social anxiety
>autism
>can chat with girls for hours
i want normies to stop using these words

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17324515
Ehhh, she's really not, I'm just not going the next step because I don't want drama, but im chained to this pole
>>
>>17324464
Based on what you wrote, it seems like you can get laid.

Now it's up to your morals. Do you want to fuck someone else's girlfriend?
>>
>>17324520
Tbf I don't really talk to girls often, she's definitely using me for some shit. Im the faggot with earbuds in where ever I go
>>
>>17324533

This

WTF OP, we all know you want to fuck her, so fuck her already.

She's not GF material
>>
>>17324545
morally I dont think I can desu
>>
>>17324577

Then stop crying about it. for fucks sake, why are people so stupid?
>>
>>17324584
Not really crying, just need advice, in my mind I guess im hopin some fallotu happens with her bf, then her and I go at it. Unlikely, but also I dont want to walk out on someone like that, so I want to know if Im making the best decision for myself
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.