[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sinking feeling that I am running out of time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: killviper.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
killviper.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Anyone else feel like they are running out of time very fast?

I am 26 and I have never had a girlfriend, never really traveled anywhere, never went to a concert or event. No road trips(can't drive). I do have a job but its mediocre.

I am super scared that I am missing out on life but honestly, not too many things interest me for some reason. I have mostly no desire to long distance travel. I feel like most of the rest of the world is third world shit hold besides canada and the USA.

I also feel like I won't ever to experience a long term relationship. I mean.. Most people have at least one long term relationship before marriage. Speaking of marriage. I am terrified of it.

Marriage to me is like.. a full retard decision. I don't know how people can make such a promise to stay with one another ALL OF THEIR LIFE. Who knows what the fuck could happen.

I am deeply disturbed by marriage. I am deeply disturbed that I have not experienced having a girlfriend.

What the FUCK is this life man. My life feels like it has been just a slew of suffering and Ecstasy from playing video games.

Is this living?
>>
>>17324329
Do shit first for at least one time before calling it not interesting enough for you. That's just being narrow minded.
>>
>>17324341

I understand what you are saying but let me explain how my mind sees it.

I have never hit my hand with a hammer but I know I would not like to do it. You see what I mean?

I feel that you don't need to experience certain things to know if you will not like it or not.
>>
>>17324348
You proved yourself you are even more narrow minded. Jesus Christ dude.
>I feel that you don't need to experience certain things to know if you will not like it or not.
key word you used here is "feel"
>>
>>17324329
You're missing out on life, but life isn't just travel and relationships. There's something you surely want to do, learn or experiment. Take a close look at yourself and ask where would you feel happier than where you are now.

Don't think of marriage as something you have to do. Wait until you find the right person. If you haven't got a girlfriend you're hardly the only one. Heck I'm also a 26 years old kissless virgin too.

Point is, nothing will change until you give the first step. If you can't then you might have depression. Seek help.
>>
>>17324329
>I feel like most of the rest of the world is third world shit hold besides canada and the USA.
This is mostly true (obviously western europe, japan, singapore, etc are exceptions) but that's not a problem: 3rd-world countries are interesting.
Far more fun to walk down the street in a crowded marketplace in east africa or south asia than walk along a highway in the US.

And yeah, i feel the same. Also missing out on a hell of a lot, but it's my own damn fault since nobody forced me to go to a professional school.
>>
26 kv here also.

The time running out feeling is terrifying and most people just can't sympathize.
>>
Bump.

I just wish we had more time. I feel like I have to cram like 10 years life experience into 5.

I am 25 abd I have friends who are like 26-29 abd getting married... What the fuck? I can't even fathom marriage. Not even sure if I want kids. I feel like I have to though. My parents are dead abd I am their only child.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.