[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this clothing trigger a racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: trigger.jpg (643 KB, 884x1230) Image search: [Google]
trigger.jpg
643 KB, 884x1230
I want to wear it to class (college), because it looks comfortable and some chicks I saw in it the other day looked cute as fuck. Obviously I am a male so I wear the male version. I live in NY but we still got alot of dumb asses here. Think they could mistake me for an arab? (im central asian).
>>
>>17324299
You can wear whatever you want I guess but I have no idea why you'd want to look foreign.
>>
>>17324310

I want to look hot and draw female attention. I'm getting old and my handsomeness is fading >_>...
>>
>>17324407
Go for it, as long as you know you look like a total tool doing so. Will also make you a total poser, as they'll expect you to know/participate in whatever culture that is from.
>>
>>17324407
>getting old
>college

Pick one.
Also, can't tell if you're trolling, nobody thinks this kind of thing is hot. Maybe muslim girls?
>>
>>17324299

If you are so worried about racists why don't you go back to the shithole you came from?
>>
I mean you obviously will stand out in something like that.

Now, do you care what idiots think?
>>
>>17324476

Because I dealt with racism there too? and I was born here.
>>
Asian here. Bro if you whole hearted respect the culture and the background of that dress then yeah wear the fuck out of it man.
>>
File: 1465997658805.jpg (22 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
1465997658805.jpg
22 KB, 627x626
>>17324587
>not knowing anything about your own culture
>mistaking paki garb for kung fu shit
>>
>>17324606
Pakis are asians, their genetic make up is dominantly mongolian and some turk in there.
>>
>>17324299
Someone may call the cops on you thinking you're bombing the place. Encountering a racist should be the least of your concerns
>>
>>17324612
Not really, they're pretty much Indians. You're thinking about hazaras. But let's not bullshit and pretend that the "asian" anon knew that. He was obviously pretending to be some chink.
>>
>>17324476
Because the status quo of 'racism' is going to be forcefully overwritten by any means necessary. Get used to it fuccboi. If you don't like it, destroy the fuckers(you) who stand in your way and make way for a darker ;) future.
>>
>>17324299
Well you're already Asian.
Nothing you wear or say will change this fact.

I would stay away from you more than usual. Not sure how guys would react.
>>
Thanks for the advice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.