[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accidentally sent a dick pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467570855450.gif (1 MB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
1467570855450.gif
1 MB, 245x320
So I was sending a dick pic to someone on Snapchat . I was sending through the text messenger part and the one person who was the intended recopient of the message has a very similar name to someone else I have added on Snapchat. So when I realized I sent the Weiner pic to the wrong person I apologized etc. It says they opened the message / picture. The thing is everything is in this grey text which means you saved the message . I thought it would go away but it doesn't . They say if it does that it means the other person has saved the shit too. What do I do?
>>
Never, ever send dick pics dumbass

Live and learn from your stupidity
>>
>>17323928
Report yourself to the police, and they will help you.
>>
>>17323928
you sent it to a girl?
>>
>>17323928
>someone saw your dick
>something that almost half of the humans on earth have
idk get over it
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.