[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a massive mistake . I met this one girl on Omegle and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160704-182425.jpg (85 KB, 1437x343) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-182425.jpg
85 KB, 1437x343
I made a massive mistake . I met this one girl on Omegle and she seemed pretty lonely so I felt bad and I talked to her. Now she thinks we are in a relationship or something. I gave her my # cause she wanted to talk and now she's constantly calling me! What do I tell her. I was just trying to be nice...
>>
>>17323789

>hey you seem really nice and really pretty but we dont know each other in real life. this isnt a relationship and it could never really be one. im sorry but i dont think its a good idea that we talk anymore.
>>
>>17323789
Lesson: emotional leeches love white knights, its a free meal.

Tell her your not interested, or ignore her till she gets the point.
>>
brb going to Omegle
>>
>>17323804
I'll go with the latter. She also kept asking if I think she's cute and i didn't want to to say no but yeah she's not.
>>
>>17323789
>giving your phone number out to people you have never met from the internet
Oh dear.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160704-183315.jpg (83 KB, 1025x1312) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-183315.jpg
83 KB, 1025x1312
>>17323822
She fucking weird , like "honey" where tf iddi that come from.... made me cringe
>>
>>17323789
she might be trolling you if she called four times in a row. did she write anything?
>>
>>17323809
Sure if you want to see some dicks
>>
>tfw no clingy, slightly crazy gf
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.