[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried seeking advice with limited recourses but pol deleted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 740.jpg (121 KB, 564x608) Image search: [Google]
740.jpg
121 KB, 564x608
I tried seeking advice with limited recourses but pol deleted thread after 2 posts.

I'm beyond desperate any advice to deal with puke on carpet is fucking needed.I'm desperate and eternal grateful.
We only moved to house couple days ago so lack recourses and beyond desperate.

i took vinegar and doused puke area.please any advice would help without thread being deleted in a moments notice.

I just need some fucking help. For the love of christ any advice other than soda I currently lack...

I've never been more desperate i my existence..

Please...fuck..

banned from pol for seeking help.
>>
>>17322806
I've never been more desperate in my life. I lack recources, moved here 2 daysago. So have fuck all and puked all over carpet.
>>
Why would you even ask pol in the first place?

Try some warm water and Simple Green or other carpet cleaner liquid. Or dish soap if you don't have that.
>>
>>17322815
Like I said, moved to this house two days ago, everythings in boxes, I have pino clean, some rags and a bottle of vinegar. I've just doused it in all contents from which I hold.

Empty house with nothing but boxes, some yellow pino clean and a bottle of white vinegar..I'm rummaging my ass off... just need something other than *baking soda and vacuum*

house of boxes and no recourses to clean. Was hoping for any desperate solution.
>>
>>17322833
The best I could come up with is vinegar may drown the smell of vomit bourban in blue carpet..
>>
>>17322833

If you're crying that you have nothing else, then what the fuck do you expect us to do? Let the liquids soak for a bit before clean them off. Or just go out and buy something.
>>
I've dealt with animal piss/shit/puke and human puke on carpet.

Can you rent a wet vac ?
If so make sure you get the carpet shampoo with it as it should help clean and deodorize your stains.

Is it in a corner of the room ?
Lift and peel back the carpet. Thoroughly rinse through it, preferably with some carpet chemicals (shampoo / stain / deodorizer).
Alternatives could include clothes washing detergent/powder or dish soap but these don't seem to work as well on really rancid stains/smells.

I've tried the vinegar rinse and baking soda method which never worked very well. The smells would always return later.
A good bottle of carpet chem will save you a lot of time fucking around with that shit.
>>
Fuck it, no point asking a board of faggot cocksuckers.

I'll just sleep in puke like usual , just no floorboards but stank blue carpet. 2 liters of vinegar smell should hopefully drown it out.
>>
>>17322846
like I said, just moved in 2days ago. Its a house with boxes and unfortunate carpet upstairs that i've thrown up upon,.

Fuck it, no point in seeking advice.
>>
>>17322806
1. Wipe as well as you can with a damp rag to get the worst of it away
2. Pour on a shitload of regular tablesalt. We're not ralking sprinkling, here. Most likely all you have in the house, so that a nice thick layer covers the stain a cm or more thick.
3. Leave it until it dries up
4. Vacuum up the salt.
Repeat if necessary.
>>
>>17322855
Which is irrelevant.
Go and get the right tool for the job. Can you not leave your front door ?
Can you not afford $10 for cleaning chems ?

Don't fucking ask for help if you can't help yourself.
>>
>>17322859
Fucking thank you.
>>
>>17322855
So, you're asking for advice, but refusing to apply any tip we you? What the hell do you expect us to do? Vinegar doesn't work. You're gonna have to go out and get the appropriate cleaner.
>>
File: 1467259027942.jpg (67 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1467259027942.jpg
67 KB, 480x640
>>17322862
This.

Fucking crybabies man.
>>
>>17322855
Not when you can't do anything. I mean the fuck are you expecting people to do?

>see the trick is to dance on the puke after you soak it in the only shit you have

You either buy the products that fix this, or you don't fix it. There isn't a fancy trick to get vomit out of carpet.
>>
>>17322862
3am, new house, puke. Nothing to clean it with, found salt which may help. The only thing i had is 2 ltres of white vinegar and a bottle of spray and wipe.

moved into house 2 days ago, boxes came yesterday.
>>
>>17322867
Sure I'll just leave the house 3am, in this new rural shithole outside of sydney. Middle of nowhere country that has no street lights. Just pure darkness and houses every god knows how long the length between houses.
>>
+saltman my fucking savior.
>>
>>17322868

Sorry I didnt puke at an appropriate time in the middle of nowhere I know nothing about.

Hence desperate post 3:am seeking of advice.

I'll ensure to predict the future appropriately next time.
>>17322874
>>17322883
>>17322893
>>
>>17322883

Oh you're an Abo then. Try some petrol and enter the Dream Time.
>>
Suck it up and rent a wet vac

Also learn how to spell resources you fucking barbarian
>>
>>17322912

Or you can give all the details at the very beginning, such as time and physical constraints, instead of being a little bitch about it.

Also, writing on boxes lets you know where your cleaning supplies are.
>>
>>17322915
No just moved out of sydney to a three story lake house on charm haven / lake haven.

Try again faggot.
>>
>>17322931

Wouldn't have guessed from the way you write.
>>
File: aprentabo.jpg (122 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
aprentabo.jpg
122 KB, 800x533
>>17322935
Couldnt care, drunk and puking my ass off. hence the idiotic advice.

Still beats whatever nigger shithole you come from.
>>
>>17322874
>>17322883
>in this new rural shithole outside of sydney

Piss weak excuse m8. Toughen the fuck up.

Your local hardware store and convenience stores will open in a few more hours.
Surely you have a Bunnings or Coles equivalent in your town. I've lived in various small shitholes around oz and they all have them.

Until then, soak it up with towels or rags. Dilute with water and repeat.
Mask smell with deodorant and cologne.
>>
>>17322946
Cheers, all the advice I was seeking.
>>
>>17322943
>Lives in Australia
>Insults other people's place of living

Enjoy your literal shithole
>>
>>17322960
Seeks short term advice to clean puke off of carpet because I've always had floorboards and this is a first.

Still live in a 3 story lake house in an area that is sought out as a holiday home area.

Still better than whatever progressive cunthole you come from.
>>
>>17322990
>
area isn't perfect but descent and has appeal.

It's nice, not perfect, but the last house that we renovated made 400 - 500k capital.And is cheaper to live on the lake then asian infested Hurstville.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_Xy9gtSHM
>>
epic thread
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.