[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
research
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 302301.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
302301.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
im looking for disturbed/insane individuals, im looking for such people for research, i wont explain that to everyone. ill say a little about my self, im a disturbed person, i dont hold life to any value whether its mine or yours or the termite in some old guys house, it all means nothing to me, i dont feel most emotions, although i feel the all of the 7 deadly sins except lust, now that you know a little about me i wanna know some about you and if you fit what i want then we can be 'friends' but if thats not what you want than i can settle for a test subject, FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW: i see humans as puppets just things to play with, doctors say i lost my humanity, i will on recognise you as my equal if you gain my respect which only currently 2 people have out of the many i call 'friends'.
>>
File: screenshot-947.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-947.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
what kind of tests do you have in mind? and for what purpose?
>>
the purpose, my own entertainment and an hopefully an understanding of someone close to or as far gone as i am, and what test you ask, mental, emotional, kinda like a stress test that takes a couple of months
>>
>>17322561
well, i wouldn't exactly describe myself as an empathy lacking nihilist, but i'm curious about your tests.
>>
the test takes months, now thats all im saying about it :) if you all found out it wouldn't be good
>>
>>17322533
you're a pretty low tier sociopath if the only thing you have going for you is shit posting on /adv/

go out there and manipulate people. that's half the fun of being a sociopath.
>>
one not a sociopath, two ill tell you what i told one of the people that use to be my play toy, even the best games get boring if you play them to much
>>
File: 1466409267907.jpg (3 MB, 2029x2976) Image search: [Google]
1466409267907.jpg
3 MB, 2029x2976
>>17322582
>if you all found out it wouldn't be good
so you want to play me like one of your marionettes? i dare you to try.
>>
>>17322592
well, you're either a sociopath, on the spectrum, or some edgy teenager/20-something that attributes his loneliness to some perceived medical condition rather you just being a lazy shit that doesn't want to put forth effort into socializing.

the point of the game is to improve and climb the rungs. playing to just play is loser talk. it's unambitious.
>>
You're a sperglord dork OP hahaha

Ask a serious question or quit playing Internet role playing games and get back to inuyasha/Burger King
>>
17 btw and honestly i dont care what doctors have to say about me, im already above them so who cares, and every game gets boring some time or another, and yes ill gladly play you like a marionette itll be my pleasure, and if your going to leave insults can you at least make them good so i can get a kick out of it
>>
>>17322633
so edgy teenager it is.

i feel sorry for your parents. i hope you have the decency to look back at these years and laugh.
>>
and your opinion was needed why/
>>
>>17322533
Don't ever call me your friend you lowlife faggot.
>>
well thats good because i didnt
>>
>>17322677
>>17322691
for a edgy teenager supposedly void of emotions you sure do respond in a strange way.
>>
i said most not all i do have self pride
>>
At any given time I'm 3-4 of the deadly sins.

On a bad day...well...you don't want to see me on a bad day.

*cold steel intensifies*
>>
loo up some stuff about Muhamid islamic relgion. Raped and murderd like crazy but muslims still worship him. lol retard
>>
So you're 17 , K well think of it like this, as high as your ego is, just remenber that there is always someone better than you, someone right now transcends you as i write this. And you claim to be sinful, yh well guess what the majority of people , are. Everyone is greedy, evryone has pride( majority, you do find some masochistic cucks here and there),everyone wants to overpower those who have wronged them ( Therefore wrath.) In the end however even with all that humans in itself can live enjoyable lifes. Realistically these so called "experiments" you want to conduct is solely on the purporse that you want to find more about yourself due to the fact that you are frustrated, by attempting to socialize or "play" with other outcasts all you are really doing is giving yourself comfort from the fact that you yourself have some conflict within the way you act. However in the end even my opinion doesnt matter so take it as you will OP
>>
>>17322533
>i wanna know some about you and if you fit what i want then we can be 'friends'

What would you like to know about me?
>>
For you OP

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
>>
OP? OP, where are you? Did your parents tell you no more Internet for the night, that it's bedtime?
>>
>>17322592
Were you wearing leather and rubbing you're niples when you said that gay shit to you're lame friend? Fucking nerd
>>
Seriously kid. Where are you? I'd like to know what no nothing shitkicker town you live in
>>
thanks for the dope pasta OP
>>
I'm bumping this, because OP was hilarious.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.