[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it acceptable to ask a women how many sexual partners they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: t3_4qhy8n.jpg (149 KB, 700x1082) Image search: [Google]
t3_4qhy8n.jpg
149 KB, 700x1082
Is it acceptable to ask a women how many sexual partners they have had before me?

In my case there is FAR more to it than that and if anyone can give me a quality response ill elaborate but In general, is it o to ask? and if they don't tell me then is it ok to push for an answer?
>>
>>17322273
Ok to ask yes, to push if they don't want to tell you no.
>>
Why do you need to know? Are you an insecure virgin?
>>
>>17322274
Ok so she asked me if I had any STDs to which I replied "Haha how could I" Stupidly (virgin) and she asked me like 100 times are you a virgin.

When I asked "what do you have a STD?" her reply was "maybe, I duno" And she herself said she was a slut.

>>17322283
Yes virgin but she literally gave me a condom and asked me to fuck 3 times, am I not aloud to have standards?
>>
>>17322273
To put it simply:
consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>17322287
She wanted to fuck and you turned her down? I hope she was fat and ugly.
>>
>>17322283
top kek
assblasted whores reporting in
>>
Don't do it OP. Nothing good will come out of asking that question, I promise. Most likely you'll feel insecure, and she'll feel judged by you and it'll just create tension and lead to a breakup.
Trust me I've been there.
>>
>>17322295
Dont listen to this guy.
The only women who wont be proud of their low number are whores, in which case you'd be losing nothing.
>>
>>17322291
She was pretty gorgeous bro, like legit. She came off as a ultra slut tho.
>>
>>17322287
Jesus, just say, get std tested, then I will fuck you.

Or use a fucking condom.
>>
>>17322301
One day when you are older you will look back on that day with regret and be mad at your stupidity.
>>
>>17322297
Kissless virgin giving advice on sex and relationships? Never seen that before!
>>
>>17322287
If they don't want to tell you then you don't have to have sex with them. Personally I wouldn't fuck a girl who was for some fucking reason calling herself a slut but won't answer how many people she's fucked or if she was being coy saying shit like maybe she has an STD.

Honestly saying maybe she has an STD is retarded. She probably is testing how far her looks can get her.
>>
>>17322314
Well, nah. I much more regret some sex that I had than I wished I did it when I had occasion.
>>
>>17322317
>Not into sluts
>Must be a kissless virgin
What ever makes you sleep at night Candy
>>
>>17322326
Shouldn't you be bitter on /r9k/ and not here?
>>
>>17322320
She was a weird one alright, She told me my dick was big when its defiantly average and the way she talked she probs has seen many.

>>17322345
And what the fuck is you're problem? I literally have been wanting to lose my virginity but I chose not to sleep with this girl because she semi brags about how many guys she has banged but wont tell me how many.
>>
>>17322345
>Have a gf
>browse /r9k/
Pick one :^)
Have fun not being able to tell your boyfriend your number of sexual partners without him being disguested.
>>
>>17322287
If her answer to the question, "Do you have an STD?" is "Maybe, I dunno." I would tell her to get tested, and if you did decide to have sex with her to be super careful, then get tested yourself afterward. Especially if she calls herself a slut.

In this case I don't think the exact number of people she slept with matters, but she's probably had enough of it to catch an STD.
>>
>>17322273
>Tracer carrying Widowmaker
>Mercy carrying Pharah

This pic is adorable.
>>
>>17322358
I have a gf and browse r9k
>>
>>17322283
Found the slut
>>
>>17322314
I had the opportunity to lose my virginity to two gorgeous girls in a threesome, and I turned it down. 12 years later, I have zero regrets.

That being said, between the "not sure if I have something" and the bragging about her body count, she sounds like trash. OP can't complain if he gets burned by this slut because he already knows what he's getting himself into.
>>
>>17322273
If it's a one night stand then don't bother. Just assume you're both sluts.

If it's a potential future relationship then yes. Relationships should be formed on being open, honest, and building trust between two people.
If someone was a massive slut then it's always going to come out eventually from friends, ex partners, etc..

I always ask and I have no problem asking about STD/STI's... My current partner and I havn't had many partners yet we both got tested before we slept together.
Respect yourself.
>>
>>17322273
Totally acceptable to ask but you'll probably be lied to. If grill likes you she'll lower the number to not scare you away
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.