[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Updates!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 560x560
Hey I'm the 24 year old femanon that lost her virginity the other day. I was terrified of losing it, still hung up over my LDR ex of who I was in a relationship for 2 years. Then I met my "real" boyfriend. He is not a virgin and is more experienced than me, and he is ok with guiding a shy, inexperienced, scared girl. He's been gently guiding me through my fears and comfort levels.

I am exactly the same person after losing my virginity. In fact, I even begged for more. It didn't hurt, as I was already experienced with using dildos (my hymen was not intact because of toys, so no bleeding during my first time). I had a lot of fun and I was really happy.

Now we are taking the next step and talking about birth control. He likes that I want to be responsible with birth control. Anybody have experience here with the Depo-Provera injection?

So you guys were kind of right. Losing virginity wasn't that big of a deal and I was basically terrified of nothing.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17322093
24 old girl and just lost her v-card...just how fat or/and ugly you are?
>>
>>17322096
Dunno my weight since I stay active enough to manage it. I'd say I'm 110 to 130 pounds, likely 125. Hourglass shape of body.

I'm just sheltered and afraid and broken. All I do is work and sleep. All my friends are made at work
>>
>>17322123
>broken
>read: possibly molested or abused
Poor guy for sticking it in crazy
>>
>>17322093
As one of the people who replied to your first post I can just say "Good for you."

Now get on with enjoying life.
>>
>>17322093
>my "real" boyfriend..gently guiding me through my fears and comfort levels
I wonder how long it will be before you ditch him for some other guy
>>
>>17322132

What a cunt you are
>>
Slut
>>
>>17322093

> female has no problem losing her virginity, with 2 guys even

More news nobody cares about at 11.
>>
No experience with injections because I have a clotting disorder that makes hormonal birth control impossible for me, but I use the copper IUD Paragard. It hurts going in but it's worked like a charm for the last 5 years, and it's supposed to last 10 years.
>>
>>17322093
This post reads like a cross between a romance novel and a liberal PSA to young women.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.