[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. I've come upon a bit of an unusual predicament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: kibrisgecehayati-12.jpg (168 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
kibrisgecehayati-12.jpg
168 KB, 600x386
Hey /adv/. I've come upon a bit of an unusual predicament and I'm genuinely unsure how to proceed.

My boyfriend's close friend (as in, going on friends for 12 or so years now) is having a house party. It was a super big deal for him, finally being able to get his own place and my boyfriend wanted to do something special. He's gone the full mile, booking entertainment, catering, baking a cake (He's a baker, his cake's are insane). it's adorable

Anyway, he kind of came out of left field yesterday and asked me if I'd be okay with stripping. Okay, I know that's pretty sudden, but there's a bit of a backstory. We're both pretty open (Not as in an open relationship, but about what we enjoy sexually) and he's told me before he likes the idea of me being seen by others. And honestly I think it's kind of hot. Not really the idea of being seen, but him wanting me to be seen. Now he's never pushed it, it's just something he's mentioned in private, but this proposal seems like his way of trying to push things further. Also he knows I've had a few body image issues in the past that I've -mostly- worked past. I've put a lot of work into better myself, and he's supported me through all of it. He's told me time and time again that he thinks I'm attractive, and has not-so-slyly told me he sees others checking me out. I don't know if this is the case, but I feel like this might be a way for him to cement that self-confidence I've been working towards

But I'm still apprehensive. I don't even know how to strip, and I'm not sure exactly how either of us would end up feeling about the situation afterwards. But to be blunt the idea is hot. So just. I don't know
>>
>>17321928
If they're not going to offer you a good paycheck for it, then they're basically just trying to manipulate you into being a stripper for cheap. If they were to offer you like.. Say, $150 and have someone working security to make sure no one harassed you, it would be one thing, but if they want you to do it for free, then they have zero respect for you.
>>
>>17321941

>they

My boyfriend is the one that asked, and I'm assuming he hasn't mentioned it to anyone at the party? Or at least I assume he wouldn't until he knew what my answer was

>have someone working security to make sure no one harassed you

It's not a huge 50+ person party. It's my bf's friend's core circle. I don't know, 12, 13 people? Something like that. And I know most of them, and I think they all know my bf
>>
>>17321951
I wouldn't do it for the group of friends you will at some point continue to socialize with. I would look into stripping at amateur night at a club and your bf can be in the audience.
>>
That's gonna be so awkward, a small drinks with close friends and there's gonna be a stripper? Who is close friends with them?

However if you were to do it, you can usually go to cheap pole dancing classes, so I would go to one or two to get some stripping moves down or whatever and yeah

I can see how it would be hot, but idk if this is the right time or place
>>
>>17321928
There are few things LESS erotic than a clumsy, embarrassed amateur stripper. Let them hire a pro.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.