[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend loves giving me a rimjob while jerking me off.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1466914334300.jpg (226 KB, 1580x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466914334300.jpg
226 KB, 1580x1600
My girlfriend loves giving me a rimjob while jerking me off. I cum really fast when she does it amd i really enjoy it.

Should i dump her and start sleeping with guys? I have a really nice boipucci.
>>
Try it with a strapon first.
>>
>>17321879
But what do i tell her if i like being pegged?
>>
>>17321876
Why would you want to dump her ?
Are you not attracted to her ?
Would you prefer to be with a guy ?

>>17321915
She's already licking your shit cave. I don't think asking her to fuck you with a plastic cock is going to be a deal breaker.
>>
>>17321876
If you're already getting what you like there's no point right?
>>
>>17321923
Doesn't it mean that i am actually a closet homosexual?
>>
>>17321940
Just because you're a fag doesn't mean you're homosexual. E.g. you could be bi.
>>
>>17321940
Not really. Everyone has different sexual interests and desires.

My girl will give me a rim job on rare occasions. Doesn't mean I want a guy to do it.
>>
>>17321954
Good point. Thx for the advice!
>>
>>17321876
>I know a gay guy who likes vanilla ice cream.
>I like vanilla ice cream
>So I must be gay.

That is EXACTLY the logic of your post. If you like doing anything with your girl, and gay men like doing it with men, all that means is that it must be fun to both gays and straights. Like vanilla ice cream.
>>
>>17322249
Sorry, dont be so mean. I was just asking advice before i start posting my boipucci on /b/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.