[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
99 problems 98 of them is bitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I met a an ivy league girl in group therapy who wants to date me. The problem is she has clinical narcissistic, avoidant, and depressive traits as well as therapist/psychiatrist who only addresses secondary problems. Her therapist must be encouraging her to build a house on quicksand, because she's $20,000 in debt to said therapist, temporarily out of school, not pursuing a profession, and engaging in prostitution. An example of how self-inflicted this is, she lives next to the EMS station she could be employed at, but she's afraid of not being perceived well after breaking up with a coworker. She would sooner have the lights go out than return to doing what she enjoyed and what pays the bills. Her roommate said the house was extremely neglected and pretty unsanitary before her arrival. I'm not sure what the hell happens in those sessions, because they're twice a week and she still needs antipsychotics to sleep, which I would imagine is a symptom of not bipolar or some supposed shit but rather being very discontent.

She has been paying that doctor to roleplay what she's going to say to me about our status as friends or lovers (because we dated for three weeks) and I would really like for her to wake the fuck up and help herself rather than giving me any more detailed thought. Is there any way to convey the situation as I have to you, to someone who is simultaneously creating the situation and avoiding it?

My best plan is to remain friends (or friends with benefits if that's what she'd prefer) and just piss on the job her therapist is doing, while encouraging her to return to school and work, before she ends up another $20,000 in senseless medical debt.

Any other ideas?
>>
Reason suggests you not stick your dick in crazy.

I suggest you go for it and keep us updated regularly.
>>
bitch sounds extra af

Saving these hoes baka. Forget her
>>
>>17321842
Do the rules change when I'm crazy, or do I find healthy people and become the nightmare?

>>17321847
I'm pretty prepared to do that, but you can distance yourself from someone without totally ditching them, right?.....right?
>>
>>17321849
>Do the rules change when I'm crazy
I suppose they do. I'm crazy, myself, and I only end up going for crazy girls.
>>
>>17321853
You're making my head spin. Do you have advice on how to deal with this person? Have you ever met someone building such a vessel to fare shit creek?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.