[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday in a silly argument through skype (ldr) I said a bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1465792366051438.png (293 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
1465792366051438.png
293 KB, 375x523
Yesterday in a silly argument through skype (ldr) I said a bit my voice and hit the bed in a silly manner. I was telling her "see how we shouldnt have talked about this?" because she was getting sad because of some argument we were having

after i raised my voice she started crying for a good while, I stayed there saying her everything was ok, that I was sorry, etc. she went to sleep after a while.

10mins passes by and she tells me that she wasn't angry, just that probably she got scared. I promised her I would make my best to not ever raise my voice again, she tells me she doesnt believe that I can promise that, in general she was cold.

5 mins later she asks if I can do her a favour, and tells me if I can call her again because she wanted to fall asleep while in call, and not feel alone.

I read her some poetry (because I have an exam so it was also a way for me to study lol), laughed at some things, told me the poems were cute and just fell sleep.

Would she still break up with me after the "let me fall asleep while listening to you" bit? I'm really confused about her going out of her way to tell me that she isn't angry, just scared... I don't know how to take it, obviously it's not like I'd hit her irl, I think it's pretty common to raise the voice in an argument, and it's been the first time I've done that...
>>
Lmao ldrs are jokes
>>
>>17321887
This.

Enjoy your Skype pussy, OP.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>17321746
What is your first sentence supposed to tell me? I said a bit my voice?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.