[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my friend is in emotional pain, how do i support and help her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o9qzda7gDF1rgpsaho1_540.jpg (258 KB, 540x809) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9qzda7gDF1rgpsaho1_540.jpg
258 KB, 540x809
my friend is in emotional pain, how do i support and help her? she drinks a lot to get away from it all and i just want to help her. i feel helpless when i talk to her because i feel like there is nothing that i can do yet i feel guilty because i am doing nothing
>>
is your friend pretty?
i'm a fucking beast and none of my friends will help me even though i'm about to be homeless
>>
>>17321825
she is but it wouldn't make a difference otherwise. sounds like you just have bad friends because i'm also a beast and my friends have tried to help me in difficult times
>>
>>17321225
>she

As a female, she already has all the support and cock she needs, if she doesn't want to use it there's nothing you can do.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.