[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I kill myself quickly without making a mess or attracting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1467584724492.png (73 KB, 230x285) Image search: [Google]
1467584724492.png
73 KB, 230x285
How can I kill myself quickly without making a mess or attracting unwanted attention?
>>
>>17321167
Helium method is pretty popular.

Apparently it is just like falling asleep.
>>
Most ways aren't easy, why are you trying to kill yourself. I get you just want the pain to go away but you can't give up so easily.
>>
>>17321191
KHV at 23. Haven't left the house in months. No friends. No drive in life. I live off my YouTube channel where I make the same shit over and over again. Nobody cares about me. I'm just a clown for people to laugh at.
>>
>>17321167
walk into some deep forest and live there, you'll either die or tame the wilderness.

Live as, and be judged fit by nature.
>>
>>17321202
This implies I want to live.

>>17321184

Helium is expensive and it takes a decent amount of time to actually take effect. You can be found and saved during that period.
>>
>>17321167
Unless you aren't white, don't kill yourself.
>>
>>17321239
I am very white. All races are cool, though
>>
>>17321245
>All races are cool
Yep, it's decided.
You have to kill yourself
>>
>>17321200
If you actually wanted to die, you wouldn't care if we knew your YouTube channel because it would be such a small, insignificant thing that would change nothing.

So tell us your YouTube channel name?
>>
>>17321245
You're a fucking gem on a continent of dirt and you want to die? At least impregnate as many white girls as you can then you can go but seriously? What kinda shit did you do to yourself to feel worthless.

If you are a liberal junkie and don't see yourself changing then your free to go. Shotgun blast to face off bridge with noose would work pretty well
>>
>>17321205
>This implies I want to live.

Nah you're too much of a pussy to survive, you will become something else's food or just die of hunger.
>>
>>17321258
Im just sick of being alone.

Call it being a neckbeard, call it autism, whatever. I have never and will never be loved or have a companion. I've tried pets. They're good for a while but eventually either die or become immobile.

I don't want to suffer for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17321254
No.

If I decide to go through with it, you'll know what it is. Trust me.
>>
>>17321270
Then get off the fucking computer and go outside. Find a group, join the fucking military, coast guard, etc. Stop defeating yourself. You are apart of a dying breed, which makes you rare and special. If you don't want to save yourself save your species.
>>
>>17321274
Hhhmmmm.....well attracting unwanted attention is inevitable if you are as famous as you are.

Let me take your place on YouTube. I will make many maymays and funz and no1 will even notus
>>
>>17321270
I'm alone too...I'm probably a little rusty, but I'll try to be your friend? Kik?
>>
>>17321254
k.
is called Pewdiepie and I wanna kill myself
>>
>>17321205
>helium is expensive

Yeah because the cost of your suicide method matters when you're dead
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.