[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been with gf 2 years >mom's hated her ever since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>been with gf 2 years
>mom's hated her ever since learning one of her parents murdered the other
>mom learned this over google after getting suspicious when gf dodged her questions about her parents
>mom has been petty and mean to her ever since
>gf would let it slide
>gf finally brokedown and bitched her out after my mom yelled at her after she figured out we had a miscarriage
>mom uses this to substantiate her claim my gf is crazy
>mom has pulled a knife on me, threatened to call the police on me and tell them i beat her up (i didnt) and one time she did both at the same time
>she hit me tonight after i called her a drunk
>hit me right in front of my dad
I feel like a stranger in my on life /adv/. My dads leaving soon for work, my sister is working away from home, and my gf lives in the next county. I leave for the military in october but i dont know what to do in the mean time. My classes end in august and im a neet till my ship date. I dont think i can take this much longer. I spend all my time studying and vidya but shes always out there brooding, crying, cursing, and drinking. Im twice her size so it doesnt hurt when she hits me, but im worried shell go to far one day and do something crazy.
>>
Your mom senses her own issues in your gfs family. Perhaps in your gf too. Your mom is a piece of shit, but don't completely dismiss her attitude towards your gf. Don't trust anyone. Destroy your computer after this conversation and scrub for fingerprints just to be safe.
>>
>>17321066
You've been with your gf two years, can't you move in with her for 3 months?

also just general advice, write your mom out of your life forever. That bitch sounds crazy
>>
>>17321066
either u guys are beta south, or u fucked up and ur not admitting it. and ur mum thinks u lied about miscarriage RIP
>>
>>17321166
While i have classes i cant leave here, she lives in next county. Might after classes, but even then id still have to come down here every monday to meet my recruiter.
>>17321227
She doesnt think we lied, she just uses the instance where my gf and her got in an arguement after the fact as evidence my gf is crazy.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.