[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will using an ugly girl as a practice girl improve my confidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 7392538263941723197.jpg (43 KB, 558x419) Image search: [Google]
7392538263941723197.jpg
43 KB, 558x419
will using an ugly girl as a practice girl improve my confidence or nah?
>>
>>17319591
Yes but only because the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black
>>
>>17319591

You're making the incorrect assumption that an ugly girl would even want you.

She doesn't.

She wants chad, just like all her friends.
>>
>>17319591
Damn, if anyone should be forced to get a nose job, it's her. How can people be born that unfortunate?

Regardless, this is probably true >>17319598
>>
>>17319598
i am pretty attractive though, and now on my way to /fit/... i was just homeschooled so now i feel i'm at a major disadvantage with sexual shit
>>
If you put your thumb over her nose and mouth she looks 30 years younger
>>
In my experience there really isn't too much difference between seducing an 'ugly' girl and a fairly attractive one. Similar amounts of effort and presuming you aren't pawing at 10/10s at a nightclub a similar success rate.

If you feel more confident going after ugly girls then I guess that will work for you. Personally I've found liking someone and being attracted to them makes seducing them far far easier. Chiefly because I want to and we have things in common.

I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to bang ugly chicks over pretty ones.
>>
>>17319591

Yes. It worked wonders for me. Blew through a few uggos and learned that everyone is more or less the same biological mess. Big security issue dealt with once you learn this.
>>
Yes very much, the only people who will debate it will be ugly girls and ugly white knights... pump & dump as many uggos as you can.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.